Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

BGC
    BGC is offline Explorer

Default Dartmoor Mining Camp

I really need help on this quest.. how do i get a malachite? Someone please tell me, ive been stuck on this quest for awhile.

Also if you could please tell me what the best way to level up miner is, that would be great.

Thanks

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Dartmoor Mining Camp

Malachite can be mined from Rich Copper Mining minigames. I believe you can find some Rich Copper veins (minigames) near Highroad Junction; activating the Minigame arrow for your Minimap Options may help in the search.

As for leveling up, you receive stars for each ore you collect, so I would assume rich veins of the highest level you can mine to be the best method.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

BGC
    BGC is offline Explorer

I still dont get it.. i took your advice and i still cant find it.

Could someone go in game with me and take me where i need to go?

If you mean the Rich Copper Minigames, they will pop up randomly around Highroad Junction. A little bit out of the center, on the outskirts, I suppose. It's important to note that they disappear with use as well as appear.

WolfBlade is offline Amateur Gamer

Do you have the highroad junction warp stone? if you do teleport to it and if you see purple on your map go over it with your mouse and see if it is what you need. For leveling miner you do the minigames that are for your level.

BGC
    BGC is offline Explorer

Ok well i past that quest and after i finished a few quest after that one the quest stoped and idk where to go to get more miner quest. Can someone tell me a place to get more miner quest? My miner is 7

At that level, you probably finished all of the quests you can do. I believe you must now become a Level 10 Miner to continue with the quests.