Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Default (Bugged fixed) Snowhill Protector Series

Hi All,
    First I was to thanks some of my ingame friends for showing me the "Snowhill Protectors Badge" It is a silver medal to wear on your chest like the gold one from the Bronze, Silver and gold medal collections. I did this quest line at game launch.. lol silly me.

Now for the bug.

Once you finish the series from the old pixie in snowhill you get a completion for the series in the collections area and maybe some other things. But I didnt receive the snowhill protectors badge. I was told the quest was bugged.

Now I didnt know about this bug and figured I would start a thread and ask for it to be stickied for others to read.

If you completed this series and didnt not get the SNOWHILL PROTECTORS BADGE fill out a ticket and report it to a ref. They will award it to you. Ref Bittersweet was on top of it, but make sure you give them the exact name. Bold Text throughout this post.

Ok here is the quest line and missions:

Start in Snowhill around the Big center tree. Look for Johnaton Forkpath, an elderly Fariy.

1st Mission: THE WOLF MENACE. Knockout 6 Frost fang Snarlers.

NPC STARTING TEXT: They used to call me rotector of Snowhill". I was afighter like you, but I', too old for that now. I'll give you a few of my old medals if you'll defend snowhill from the wolves.

NPC ENDING TEXT: Nice work handling those wolves! Here's your reward!

2nd Mission: Harassing the Harassers: Knockout 12 Yeti.

NPC TEXT: I swore I saw some wandering yeti harassing travelers nearby! Next thing you know, they'll be raiding Snowhill! You must drive them away at once! I'll give you another medal if you protect the town.

NPC ENDING TEXT: Nice Job! Here's the medal I promised. Those yetis keep getting braver and braver. In my day, they knew to stay away from town...

3rd Mission: Shifty Snowman. Knockout 14 Snowmen.

NPC START TEXT: I don't like the look of those toppled snowmen that are around town... Investigate evertything that's suspicious looking. That's my motto!

NPC END TEXT: I knew it! Thse yetis are up to no good again!

4th Mission: The Yeti Menace: Knock out 24 yeti.

NPC START TEXT: That's two yeti attacks in a row! I think it's time to remind those yetis that snowhill has defenders like us protecting it! Go into Hot Springs Haven and teach them a lesson!

NPC END TEXT: That's right! Let those furry fiends know where they belong!

5th Mission: Protectors Never Rest: Knock out Troll and wolf(s).

NPC START TEXT: A protector's job is never done. You name here!, First it was wolves, then yetis, and now it's trolls! Find the wandering troll that's stealing from tourists and teach him some manners!

NPC END TEXT: That troll was a scout?! That means the snow trolls are planning a larger attack. Well, I know what we're doing next...

6th Mission: Trolling for Trolls: Knock out 24 Trolls

NPC START TEXT: A troll scout could mean that more are coming soon! You must go into the Howling Hills and knock some sense into the trolls before they attack Snowhill.

NPC END TEXT: I knew you could do it, YOUR NAME HERE! Here's my last medal! I'm proud to give it to a fellow "Protector of Snowhill"!

Now you completed the Snowhill protector medal collection and get the Badge to wear as well.

I just completed it on an alt charater at level 2 made level 4 by its end, in under an hour. I had a level 9 brawler help me with all quests but a level 20 warrior helped me with the snowmen investigation due to large number of snowballs you get hit with.

I hope you all enjoy this medal it was fun getting it again for my new toon.

Heres some photos of what it is and what it looks like.

Hope this helps!
    Your's in Freerealms
    Daddio.
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-03-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Added quest line:
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Don Waspvale is offline Explorer

Default Re: (Bugged Reward) Snowhill Protector Series

nice daddio my problem is you need to be a member yet they give you the first one anyway

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

i had that problem as a member, so i submitted a ticket. ref pistachio gave me one (and was very nice about it ^.^)

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

I bet thats the problem.
    Your not a member when you do it and become a member later.. hmmm.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the info Daddio! I didn't even know there was an award for the Snohill Protector Series -.- I sent a ticket so I hope I get it soon

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

oh thanks daddio! I don't think I have that! what should I say when I submit a ticket?

I sent a ticket...
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 09-02-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

OMG there's a reward for that?? Thanks for the info Daddio!! I finished that collection so long ago!
    Say, there's a Silver and Gold Medal item, anyone know if there's a bronze?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the info, Daddio! I completed that set of quests so long ago (like within a day or 2 of when they came out), I never would have realized I was missing something.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Oh I didnt get one........
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Nah, I was a member from the start, perhaps they just recently added the reward

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast