Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Breaking Bones in Black Spore

I've looked all over Black Spore for these bones! I'm supposed to find the bones of a Powerful Grave Lord ... but even with the directional markers on, I can't find even a hint of any bones to collect. Any ideas? TIA for any help!!

Sagwah is offline Explorer

Default Re: Breaking Bones in Black Spore

Mm is this the quest the druid guy gives you? If it is, you need to kill a Grave Elemental. Beat one and it satisfies the quest, even if it doesn't drop anything for you.
    Rufio - Generally Around, looking lost.
    GypsyRose SpiderSquisher - Found where-ever there are spiders to squish!
    Avatar (c) Glorfindel and Diction (www.lupineden.com)

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Ha, you know, I've been looking so long for the bones (which was fun, by the way, because I kept finding cool collections) I don't remember who gave me the quest. I'll try what you suggest, thanks. I'm only a level 1 brawler, so hopefully it won't be too hard, lol!! I'll let you know if it works. Thx!

i was stuck on this quest for 3 days and then i dropped the quest, now i have a heads up when i do it again, thanks

ashley1653 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon1 Re: Breaking Bones in Black Spore

yeah i found the grave in the city but i died. when i tried looking for it again it was gone. try to find a grave with a mans name on top of it.

you have to look in the cementary to the south of blackspore. it is near a small building near the water and does huge brown walls that run through blackspore.
    Last edited by ashley1653; 06-22-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost