Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Emerald20 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon5 Blacksmith Quest

Hello, I was just wondering how to get/or make copper bars for the Blacksmith Quest....Please Help!

Stephanieangel is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Blacksmith Quest

Depending on what quest you're on usually there's a smelting furnace near there. (For example left of Smitty in Snowhill). All you have to do is click on it, and it'll tell you what you need to have in order to make the copper bars. For each copper bar you need five copper ore (which you mine), and three singing coal, which you buy for ten coins a piece under the crafts section in the shop. Hope this helps, good luck on your quest!

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas, just like the ones I've always known, where wet trees glisten,
    and children listen, as they shake their presents long before they're shown!

I tried clicking on the furnace but it won't let me use it since I am not quite a member yet....Is there any other way I could possibly get the Copper Bars?

Stephanieangel is offline Amateur Gamer

Had a hard time getting my computer to reload the puzzle (hence the late reply). You can trade copper bars, but if you're mission is to make them yourself, you'll have to wait for your membership. Hope I helped.

Stephanieangel

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas, just like the ones I've always known, where wet trees glisten,
    and children listen, as they shake their presents long before they're shown!

Oh okay, thanks...I just need to get the bars for a recipe that's all...