Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Berst of Speed

after a zillion tries, i finally passed it by skipping the speed burst by the tree on the bridge. I kept falling into the water. lol i got all the rest, and just barely finished.

Versaille is offline Newbie Explorer

I agree that this is a hard timed quest. Devs should NEVER be allowed to set the timers as they possibly aren't working on the slower computers that players are and I'll be their network connection is great.

Again, I'm suggesting to run it before accepting the quest by jumping off the bridge after where the bridge entry marker is, then SWIMMING under the middle bridge marker, swim to zoo shore and pass that marker. I was clicking the NPC with .08 secs to spare.

This was after trying to run the stupid bridge about 30 times.

You do notice that the zoo end markers are not ON the bridge?

Run this a time or two to get an idea of it, THEN eat the stew and do the quest.

Versaille
    :::mumbles:::Now if I can only find the Lakeshore Pier and Lilypad location at that darned zoo

Larry Platinumpants is offline Newbie Explorer

You can't use the speedy kicks since you have to be a ninja while doing the quest, and if you have the pet boost or royal stew, you won't be able to pick up the speed boosts. I didn't try to see which was faster, but I went without the pet buff.

Try to get every speed boost even if it's a little bit out of the way. You can run a few feet away from it and still pick it up, so you don't have to run off track most of the time. Getting the speed boosts on the bridge will help, I went around to the right of the trees on the bridge and the speed boosts help to jump over some gaps in the bridge to go in a straight line.

I would make a video of it, but I'm pretty sure it can only be completed once. I could lvl up and alt and do it to show you the path I took. Knowing where the checkpoints and speedboosts are help to make a good route for you to take. Currently Im #1 on the leaderboards for this quest so I hope that helps and gl.

Crashfreak200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Postmen Run So Fast Too Fast
    Watch My Video's On Youtube....
    Here

saniok111 is offline Explorer

then you run you must run as fast as you can but you will see alot of colections.dont take them.

SnowQueeny2 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by illyria0627 View Post
    After you become level 10 as a nynja ther is a times mission called Burst of Speed. I have tried so many times. Is there a trick to completing this one?
    Sorry dude, I don't even begin to comprehend ninja missions.
    StrawberryRush
    <-Simply Snow Kissed>
    Find Me On Server 1;;Ask For The Life Of The Party;;Len Tao Lover♥

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

When I did that I had my pet with me... A happy pet gives you a bit of speed and I transformed into the Chatty treable ( however you spell that... ? ) I had little less than a minute after I beat it, got a few of the speed boosts on the way too, took some short cuts and kept jumping and flying as much as i could non stop. ( you can do that as that Chatty thing XD )
    Playing DCUO now

OrnateMoss is offline Explorer

Take a pet with you. I had terrible time with this thing, also, but I beat it in no time, without even using the speed flags, after I took my trusty dog with me. Always take a pet with you when you have to run any race in Free Realms. You'll go much faster if you do. Good luck and have fun!

irawck1 is offline Explorer

Btw you spelled burst wrong

OrnateMoss is offline Explorer

One other thing, use your mouse to click on spots ahead of you when crossing the wooden walkway over the lake. That way you don't end up in the water. The rest of the time, use your direction keys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast