Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    illyria0627 is offline Explorer

Default Berst of Speed

After you become level 10 as a nynja ther is a times mission called Burst of Speed. I have tried so many times. Is there a trick to completing this one?
    Last edited by illyria0627; 05-26-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Juju is offline Explorer

Default Re: Berst of Speed

what one is that? the one where ty tells you to finish that lap thing?
    <-------I made that. X3

cadexn is offline Explorer

Make sure you get ALL speed boost upgrades, and always take shortcuts. If it doesn't help, try get the speed buff stew from chef or speed buff from pets. if ALL ELSE fail, get Rudolfo's Speedy Kick from postman collection.

Magicyop is offline Explorer

I'm not on to that quest yet, but I doubt that Rudulfo's works. I have them and they only work when you're in the Postman job, and my guess would be that you probably have to be in ninja for this quest. Could be wrong though.

Juju is offline Explorer

When i did it i skipped the VERY last speed boost and bolted for the exit...note..that was the VERY last one.
    <-------I made that. X3

Jace606 is offline Explorer

The way I did it was going for every speed boost, you may think it wastes time but it didnt for me. I had a fews seconds to spare at the end. Take as many possible shortcuts and never stop running.

Marcus is offline Explorer

This just takes time and patience.

And you spelled "burst" wrong

Versaille is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by illyria0627 View Post
    After you become level 10 as a nynja ther is a times mission called Burst of Speed. I have tried so many times. Is there a trick to completing this one?
    I just did this after avoiding it for a while (I HATE timed tests) anyways, the trick is...

DON'T try to run the bridge...

...swim under it.

I also used the Royal Stew - you can't pick up the speed-ups on the path while using it it seems, but it did help.

Practice running the path, pass the bridge flags and jump off the bridge into the water, swim around to where the bridge flags are, then under the bridge and continue swimming along the bridge to the shore, then run,

I noticed this when I fell off the bridge and was swimming to shore that the flag still counted, next attemt, I completed it.

This is one of the nastier quests. Didn't like it at all.

Omnious is offline Amateur Gamer

Okay, this quest is the hardest timed quest in the entire game. It's harder than any Postman Quest and it's IMPOSSIBLE to do if you have any sort of lag. I found this out the hard way, I'd get to the exact same spot, using Speed Buffs, and my Animals Speed Boost but I'd never even come close to finishing it. The only way to complete this quest if you have lag is to get it skipped by a Referee. I've heard people with absolutely no lag finishing this quest with barely 0.8 seconds left.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I just grabbed the speed ups along the way. Maybe I got lucky and mine were in a row. Royal stew works great.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast