Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

dragonsi is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Anyone know where "WhisperWing" is in Nestlseed?

I had this quest like, a week ago, and working 40 to 50 hours a week, I don't have much time at night when I come on, and a week later I still couldn't find her. Thanks.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anyone know where "WhisperWing" is in Nestlseed?

Whisperwing... I believe they're behind a mushroom in the northwestern area of Nettleseed. You can turn on your Direction Indicators and turn on "Quests" so that an arrow will point at them when they're nearby.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

dragonsi is offline Newbie Explorer

Well, even though you may be 20 in all of these jobs, obviously you do not know what quest I'm referring to. It's "X Marks the ..... Where is Everyone?" and I already have Quests markers on. This is a "find it your own **** self" type of quest, no help is given, henceforth, this is why I am posting here, instead of wandering around aimlessly, waiting for an arrow to randomly pop up.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I have completed over 1,100 quests, which includes every quest near every Warpstone, along with many quests which were scattered throughout the land. I do know what quest you are talking about, and although they do not give you a path to follow, the direction indicators will point out any NPC you must speak to should you be close enough to them, approximately 80m.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.