Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default What a BUMMER!!

I just earned Rudolpho's kicks and it says they are locked and I need to be level 20! If you can't use them to level, why bother getting them?????

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What a BUMMER!!

If i had them, i would use them on collection rounds with my pet happiness speed buff

Also it was a really easy climb to 20 for me
    Last edited by EatMonkies; 06-06-2009 at 03:47 PM.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

I don't do hand/eye speed. Never did. So for first person s******s, I looked over somebody else's shoulder and kibitz. That's why I like (most) of Free Realms and got here by way of a Myst Uru chat board. It's gonna be a bear.

misselty is offline Explorer

I found levelling Postman pretty easy? Some of the delivery ones took a couple of tries, but I didn't have to find any foods that made me go faster... Just equipped with the clothes that you get rewarded for all the quests.

And make use of the star bonus?

Like, EatMonkies said, I use the kicks for collection rounds. They make things muuuch faster! =D

Good luck levelling! =)

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    I just earned Rudolpho's kicks and it says they are locked and I need to be level 20! If you can't use them to level, why bother getting them?????
    I know.. its actually kinda of annoying. My dog Smokey dug up treasure last week and i got a level 19 Ninja item... im only level 13 at the moment.. i feel your pain lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

FreeRealm is offline Explorer

well at least you have them for later, but that *****!

I'm afraid I'm 'going to the dogs' I just get beat up [bit up?] sigh
    A postman's life may just not be for me...

Magicyop is offline Explorer

Pull yourself together, man!

Don't you realize the innate AWESOMENESS of increased speed? Here's the point of having them: once you're at level 20, no, you don't need them for the postman missions anymore-- but you can travel EVERYWHERE a gajillion times faster. Ever played any other mmorpg? Rudulfo's is the "Mount" of FR.

Just do the training quests, and just keep trying. Aim for getting one more goal than you did last time you tried each time. And Never, ever, take your finger off the forward key. Also, don't use click to move. That stinks.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Once again Magic is right.. now that i also have the shoes my goal is to reach level 20 ASAP i looove the sorting game soo ive been playing that when i have a few free minutes when im not following the quest line =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

Well here are some tips.

1. Always disable 'Click to move' whenever you're doing a postman minigame.
    2. Always check the minimap for the green spots you're supposed to get to. Do not just blindly follow the big green arrow on the floor as you may come across an obstacle.
    3. Try playing on empty servers. Playing postman minigames like 'Running the Route' in Sanctuary will get much harder if you are on server 1 due to lag.

Also, the postman minigames do not always get harder and harder. In fact, the only difficult minigames in the postman quest series are 'Running the Route', 'Missing Mail', 'What a Mess!' and 'Biting Back'. Other than that, the others are relatively easy.

Hope this helps!
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast