Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default fast way to lvl

all you have to do is go to the seaside postman right next to the mayor then go to the post box and then just do mailsorting over and over and over again you make 303 stars and all you have to do is do the first round then exit the mini game then go back in again i went from lvl 5 to lvl 13 in about 10 min so hope this tip helps

or you can do the optional wugachug one were it has more items to win and gives you 311 stars
    Last edited by Barren Shadowblood; 04-24-2010 at 12:16 PM.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: fast way to lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Barren Shadowblood View Post
    all you have to do is go to the seaside postman right next to the mayor then go to the post box and then just do mailsorting over and over and over again you make 303 stars and all you have to do is do the first round then exit the mini game then go back in again i went from lvl 5 to lvl 13 in about 10 min so hope this tip helps

or you can do the optional wugachug one were it has more items to win and gives you 311 stars
    Don't level fast! I did and I'm level 20 in all my jobs, you might think it's cool, but it's NOT! It's boring! You can't do anything! I regret leveling!

cfergie is offline Pro Gamer

Ok heres a tip for leveling up as a postman go to the game guide and search for shrouded glade mail sorting. all you gotta do is complete the first level and you get over 300 experince (im already maxed but it worked when i was little level)

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Good tips!

Akanah is offline Explorer

I remember when I was leveling up Postman, I thought...this is going to take FOR-EV-ER. Until I found these two quests.
    They're repeatable, really really fast and you come across them during the Postman's quest line.

Although you can't use a mount during these quests, you can have an SC pet out (the ones that make you run a little faster). It makes things much easier.

This is the first one you come across. It's just south of the Warp Stone to Sanctuary in a harvesting field. It slows down at some point...I think... Either that or I got tired of doing it and just moved on.

• Yields 200 stars
    • Takes 10-20 seconds to complete with luck. About 45 if you're unlucky. Over a minute if you're lazy or lagging and unlucky.
    • When you start out, press 1, otherwise the dog will knock you down for about 1.5 seconds. The dog is buggy and sometimes will never catch up to you. Other times, he just does weird stuff.
    • You're collecting the flowers in the field, there's always enough for you to complete the quest.
    • If you're wanting a fast time on this you may want to collect all the flowers on the far side of the field.
    • Mashing X doesn't always work for some reason. Clicking works more often, but the speedup buffs can really mess you up. However, if you're going for fast, you'll just have to use them.
    • I found that using mouse-turning (right click and holding down W) in combination with clicking on the flowers was the best way to achieve a fast time. Align your character parallel with a row and just run down it, using your mouse to turn yourself quickly towards the next. Strafing also works, but it's easier to miss flowers this way (at least for me).

This is the second quest you can get to level up your Postman. This is accessed just beyond the front gate of Wugachug. I farmed this one for quite a while. It could easily take you to 20 if you wanted.

• Yields 500 stars
    • Realistically takes about a minute to complete.
    • You're looking for purple jugs. They're sometimes well hidden or far away.
    • I know 500 stars sounds like a lot, but you can get unlucky, drawing out the time it takes to do this.
    • The speed boosts aren't much of an issue here, It's more about just seeing the jugs. They're actually helpful.
    • You can sort of get stuck around the edges of the tents in some cases. Annoying!

Another notable mission that is just a change of pace from the previous two is Postman : Biting Back in Snowhill. It lets you turn into two kinds of dogs. The first being a wolf and the second being some sort of skinny creature that creeps me out.
    You should really only be using the wolf, because for SOME IDIOTIC REASON you do the little job switch animation every time one of the illusions wears off. I wouldn't really mind this except it roots you in place and seems to take forever to do. Also, there is some sort of cooldown timer on the illusions. Switching off between the two illusions does not get rid of the job switch animation.

• Yields 750 Stars
    • About a minute to complete
    • Purely based upon luck
    • Very annoying sometimes
    • I'm too lazy to post a picture of this, that's how annoyed I am with it.
    • You MUST be the wolf in order to click on the PCA members to complete this quest
    • The other illusion makes you run faster, but isn't really worth it because of how long it takes you to change back into your regular form after it wears off.
    • If you're having trouble finding what you're supposed to click on, then turn on "Quest" for your minimap and you should see 3-4 green dots moving around.
    • The PCA members head for mailboxes and run kinda fast, even for the chihuahua illusion or SC pet boost. Waiting at a mailbox isn't a bad strategy.

k I'm done.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Akanah View Post

• Yields 200 stars
    I thought that minigame gives you 750 stars on completion. I grinded that minigame five times before I reached Level 15 for the next series of quests after the Level 10 quests, from Level 11 or 12.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Akanah is offline Explorer

Even with the extra goal it's 200 stars. Maybe it got nerfed? Either way it's still a ridiculously fast quest to level up Postman. /shrug

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Akanah View Post

Even with the extra goal it's 200 stars. Maybe it got nerfed? Either way it's still a ridiculously fast quest to level up Postman. /shrug
    Ah, that's a shame. Must have been too fast for their tastes. Thank you for the update.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

I found that as a lower lvl postman it's easy to lvl up on the "Dancing Telegram" quest. You can play it over and over until you don't want to anymore. When I played it, it took maybe two or three games to lvl up.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Too bad, I ca't even get past the second delivering mail quest. I'm as terrible on that job as anyone can be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast