Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Realm Duelist is offline Explorer

Default Beware of Dogs

IDK How any of you completed the "Beware of Dogs" quest in Shrouded Glade , its impossible for me.. I can get all the dropped mail but I can't get back to the person , I don't have any time for that , any tips or nething? Because I need full allstar..
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=5410 << Click Here For My New Shoppe

You can catch Realm Duelist on Server One

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Beware of Dogs

Its easier if u already have the speedy kicks
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I'm guessing there are dogs around? Drop the bone every few seconds. The time it takes to drop it is less than the time it takes to recover from those aggressive dogs.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Mooncharmer View Post
    Its easier if u already have the speedy kicks
    You can only use those at level 20. If he is at level 20, then, yes, he can use them. If he isn't, then he can't........

Do you have the level 20 pet happiness boost from the pet trainer job?? That helps out a lot. When I did that quest, I dropped the bone, whenever I saw the dog. And I got the speed boosts, if they were nearby.
    Last edited by friendforever; 07-31-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <Place siggie here>

Realm Duelist is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by friendforever View Post
    You can only use those at level 20. If he is at level 20, then, yes, he can use them. If he isn't, then he can't........

Do you have the level 20 pet happiness boost from the pet trainer job?? That helps out a lot. When I did that quest, I dropped the bone, whenever I saw the dog. And I got the speed boosts, if they were nearby.
    Im level twenty , I only need two more collection items to get the speedy kicks , and don't you need to be level twenty pet trainer for the pet happiness boost? If so , I can't use it
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=5410 << Click Here For My New Shoppe

You can catch Realm Duelist on Server One

chutney is offline Amateur Gamer

I started this yesterday evening and it drove me mad, mad ,mad. Theose dogs were just pains!! One time I got all the post, was throwing bones for the dogs and had 35 seconds to get back when.... my internet connection dropped out!! AAAAARRRGGGHHH .Anyway I gave up but logged on again and have just doen the quest, I threw bones around and just ran and ran. Keep calm and keep trying, good luck
    Holly Redspring ~ Playing every day ~ usually on Server 1 but sometimes 2 or 10 !! Look for me or call me if you want to group for dungeon.

Wizard Level 20/Archer Level 20/Brawler Level 20/Pet Trainer Level 20/Postman Level 20/Ninja Level 20/Chef Level 20/Miner Level 20