Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Pointless section

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Pointless section

This job is never coming back, it personally is overrated because even Shock, Flametalon and Nik-Nak admitted it was just tracing( "At first it had essentially no activity (closed beta) and then it had this strange tracing activity."), people just want it back because it's gone and they either never experienced it, liked it, or really just want it because it's gone, other's believe if the clothes come back it'll stop being rare- or want the clothes, either way it's gone and may never come back, I say until that time close this section. Disagree or agree, this section is pointless and only spawns "IS PET TRAINER COMING BACK" "DO YOU THINK PET TRAINER SHOULD COME BACK" "BRING BACK PET TRAINER!!" threads, it's very repetitive and like I said, pointless.

Up to the staff but I'm just throwing it out there, though auto lock seems to be doing a fine job.
    weehusker likes this.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: Pointless section

If it is truly overrated then I guess no one will mind if it is simply removed from all players then so that way there is an even playing field and the most stars leader boards will be more fair. It's either bring it back...or...that...

Well my point is that until it comes back, if it comes back anyways, lock this section.

pokegroup is offline Banned

I have pet trainer

Umm, cool I guess.

olga beegully is offline Master Gamer

They are thinking of bring it back because of the amount of people that want it back
    Last edited by olga beegully; 06-09-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olga beegully View Post
    They ate thinking of bring it back because of the amount of people that want it back
    Yes not to mention that the high scores are completely unfair at the moment. I am only rank like 400 or so because I do not have pet trainer, I deserve to be much higher than that!
    ashfr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Yes not to mention that the high scores are completely unfair at the moment. I am only rank like 400 or so because I do not have pet trainer, I deserve to be much higher than that!
    Yeah, that "most stars" leaderboard thing, not to mention the "referee job" sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Yeah, that "most stars" leaderboard thing, not to mention the "referee job" sheesh.
    Yea, I agree. It is dumb that referees can have more stars then players and be ranked higher. What kind of game allows the mods to put themselves at the top of the leader boards, they should not even be on the leader boards at all.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

This section is still here for historical purposes, also a reminder of a great job that I enjoyed leveling. I didn't have any problem with tracing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast