Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Pets

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 Pets

I have one pet, a male dog named Bandit. He's gotten me up to a level 13 pet trainer. I also have a TCG starter deck that will give me a bonus month, an exclusive black lab, and some other stuff. What I want to know, is if I enter the code and get my black lab,

• Will most the tricks already be unlocked?
    • Will I have to start over at the begining pet trainer?

Also, on a side note, it's already expensive having to pay for Bandit, seeing as how he's hungry and dirty and lonely almost every 20 minutes I have him with me. the black lab would certainly help me level up faster, but I'm wondering if the time and money I would have to put into two pets would be worth the extra levels I'd get. If it helps, I spend about 2000$ on Bandit per 5hr's I have him with me. (That was the longest I had him with me, adding up all the soap/conditioner/vitamin/food I had already, and had to buy.)

So I'm wondering how much getting the black lab now would speed up my training, or if the price isn't worth the extra training. Bandit has already aced all the tricks he currently knows, and I'm sick of repeating the same old ones over and over again. If it's only going to raise me up a level or two at 2000$ a day, I don't think its worth it. So if anybody has any suggestions, it'd help alot. Thanks!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Pets

The pet trainer job is independent of the pets, so you won't have to start back at level one. The trick unlocks are related to the trainer level you're on, instead of the pet. So if you adopt your lab, you should be able to level up by working with the new dog on all the same tricks you've already worked on with Bandit. Have you been doing the pet quests? They help keep things a little more interesting - I admit that doing the same action over and over gets pretty boring. Also you get food and fun pet items when you complete the quests.

As far as the money goes, that actually won't really increase, because so far it seems like my pets only drop their levels when I have them active. So because you can only have one active pet at a time, you won't need to spend any extra. By the way, you don't have to use vitamins and conditioner every time you feed and groom your pet - you only have to have food and a bowl and shampoo and a brush, so that might save you some money.

Hope this helps some! Let me know if you have other questions - I'm trying to put together a pet guide, so it helps to know what questions people have! By the way, if you adopt your lab, can you post a picture for me to use in the guide?

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Pets

Thanks for the help. True, I wasn't thinking about that. I forgot you can only have one active pet. Oh, yes, you don't have to use conditioner and vitamins, but I spoil him XD Sure, I'll PM it to you when I adopt him. Thanks again for your help!