Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: LvL 20 Quest

Mobius is offline Newbie Explorer

Default LvL 20 Quest

Hi

Is there any lvl 20 Pet quest? Or what do u do after lvl 20?

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: LvL 20 Quest

I haven't found any additional pet quests after you hit level 20 - I'm hoping they'll make some more soon! However, once you're at level 20, if your pet is near max on all 3 levels, they give you some extra speed if you have them with you while you're running around. And they're helpful with finding collections - they sometimes get a little collection book idea bubble if there's a collection pile nearby. And I just found out today that they can find treasures for you! It's mentioned in several of the pet descriptions, but I didn't know what that meant until today - my dog and I were walking around looking for collections, and suddenly he got a little treasure chest idea bubble above his head. He sniffed around and then started digging, and up popped a little treasure chest with some level 10 chef gear! I was so surprised I didn't get a good picture, but I certainly plan to try for more opportunities!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

ZAM lists 5 - Verill at Highroad and then passes you to Moanna in Seaside and last Kirill in Sanctuary in that order on the main line.

mantha6057 is offline Explorer

I haven't been able to find verill at highroad yet hhhenry can you give me a sense of where that person is so I can start that level 20 quest line. Thank you!

oh wait i found him never mind. I searched for an hour posted on here and less than five minuts later i found him. I guess that is the way it goes!
    Last edited by mantha6057; 06-27-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Highroad junction - Behind the pet shop i believe

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

i couldnt find any pet trainer quests the way i lleveled up is by doing the tricks...
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

i dont know

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

i love Pet Trainer
    im a level 11.....
    its so fun.....
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I couldnt get the time of day from trainers after a while. What's with that? Are the quests only for pet owners?(not 'borrowers')

Strianna is offline Explorer

No, you can get the quests as a borrower also. Each trainer will let you borrow their pets for like 5 minutes. The quest lines are just the same as the combat ones meaning that you can seek out different trainers every 5 levels. 5, 10, 15, 20. At level 20, you can see the master pet trainer in Sanctuary where he gives you a few quests to do which gives you a graduation cap for your pet upon completion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast