Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default TCHS (ThunderCats Highschool) OPEN FOR STUDENTS/TEACHERS APPLICATIONS!

Hi, Welcome to the Offical Forum Thread of ThunderCats High.Its mascot is not yet found out yet.
    ***Now accepting Teacher/Students etc***
    Rules of Joining: As joining ThunderCats High I promise to be there for classes ALWAYS and will wear the listed clothing provided on this thread ALWAYS. AND if you wont be able to get to class warn principal ahead of time and teacher, but you'll have to make up for it.

Rules of the Grounds:
    No offensive behavior such as Wanting Money or bullying. If you see this kind of Behavior, PM me.

OK List of Jobs

Dean:
    Principal: Me, Nikky Wildtrekker
    Vice principal:
    Security guard 1:
    guard 2:
    guard 3:
    Sub. Teacher 1:
    Sub 2:
    Sub 3:

Classes for In-game jobs (Check below for In-game Job Class detailed explaination)
    Communications Teacher (How to talk to other players and chat types):
    History Teacher (History of Free Realms):
    Collections Teacher (Coin, Job, etc collection help):
    Defender Teacher (How to do battles):
    Music Teacher (Band or Singer practice/lessons):
    Acting/Roleplaying Teacher (How to be Actor/Actress, RPing allows FRI Membership (guild unessasary)):
    House Decorating Teacher (How to decorate houses/lots, also tips and tricks):
    Writing (Stories, Poems for FRI or Newspaper on FRI (allows FRI Membership)):
    Art (Ideas for what to draw, allows FRI membership):
    Photography (Screenshots) (How to take/post screenshots):
    Event/Party ideas (Party/Event Planning):
    Fashion (Avatar/Pet Clothing help):

Above Classes would be nessasary for certain careers. TCHS Offers the choice of training for all students soon as they pass the training from easy A-H, medium I-T, hard U-X, and Nessasary Y and Z class levels, which are based on the English Alphabet. The Y and Z levels are which decide if you are ready for the certain job you picked. Y is a basic class that sees what you know, similar to which the A, I, and U classes do. H, T and X see if you need to re-take some lessons before going to Y which is a simple class lessons on which job you picked, and Z finishes and allows you to try the job before choosing to graduate the training, or to try a different one (which makes you go back to class A if nessasary).

Class List to jobs
    History: All jobs
    Collections: all
    House Decorating: All
    Fashion: All
    Writing: All
    Communications: needed for all jobs
    Music: Band or Singer
    Acting/RPing: Actor/Actress
    Art: Artist
    Photography: Photographer, Newpaper or Magazine
    Event/party: Party/Event Planner
    All Classes are nessasary for Teachers, unless you already know most of it

Already Prepared Jobs
    Adventurer:
    Archer:
    Blacksmith:
    Brawler:
    Chef:
    Demo Derby:
    Fishing:
    Kart Driver:
    Medic:
    Mining:
    Ninja:
    Pet care:
    Postman:
    Soccer:
    Warrior:
    Wizard:

Sports
    Gym:
    Football coach:
    Football mascot:
    SwimTeam Coach:

To become a teacher or whatever please post! or become a student.
    Heres the clothing list:

Girls: Winter/fall: Filigree long sleeves or Striped Vest or any other long sleeve shirt, any long pants or skinny jeans, Boots of any sort, any gloves (Fingered or Nonfingered), Backpack, no weapon. Winterwear accepted just not in the school buikding itself.
    Spring: any shirt, any pants (No traveler's shorts), any gloves (Not nessasary), any shoes, backpack, no weapon. any hat (Not nessasary)
    Summer: Tank tops, Sweater vests or Blouse vest, Rolled-sleeve hoodies, or any other shirts, capris or jeans or Bermuda shorts (No traveler's shorts), Sandals, sneakers, or any other shoes, bball cap or any other hat (Not nessasary), backpack, no weapon, any gloves (not nessasary).

Boys: Winter/fall: Long Sleeve shirt, Long pants, Work boots, backpack, any hat, any fingered-gloves, no weapon. winterwear accepted, just not in school.
    Spring: any shirt, any pants, any shoes, backpack, no weapon, any hat, any gloves.
    Summer: Any hat, shorts (Cargo or Bermuda), any shirt, baseball cap or any other summer hat( Not nessasary), backpack, sandals or sneakers, no weapon, any gloves (not nessasary)

Student List:

EXAMPLE Form to become teacher (Please fill out below)
    Insiders Name (Nessary for PMing when i post on list or acception or refill form): Sammiebird101
    In-game name( Only one name, please. Not changeable): Nikky Wildtrekker
    Class you'll teach/part: Principal ( Note, principal is NOT a choice)

EXAMPLE Form for students
    Insiders name (If you are on insiders):
    In-game name: Lulu Diamondskater
    Classes you will take: Fashion, Art, Writing, Photography.
    Will you follow rules??: Yes
    Do you promise not to lie?? ( put IWNL): IWNL

I will PM Those who fill forms if they are accepted. They will also be added to the list. Thanks for your time. NOTE one entry per class for teachers unless you will be a sub-teacher.

Teacher uniforms: Anything on student clothing lists

Uniform for game: Anything in team colors (unknown yet)

***UPDATE: Academy building Finished! Now accepting Students/teachers!!*** (ign:nikky wildtrekker)
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 08-29-2011 at 11:40 AM.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

Default Re: NIK Academy offical forum

This is exactly like AaronEsko's thread except less stuff.....

TRUE But i am going to add more classes and it will be really cool! ALSO the kinds of the Classes will be alot different, like for example for writing i'd teach ppl how to write threads and i'd add more stuff than AronEsko

lil styles01 is offline Banned

These ideas never seem to work, its not real life where you get paid, things come up, and no guarentee this will work, srry to say.

Well, its at my own hotel too, plus it still will be different

Can anyone post something??
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.