Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mazenta
  • 1 Post By Mazenta

Title: Sulking in the corner

Mazenta is offline Explorer

Default Sulking in the corner

CORNER.jpg
    Just some photo editing I have done. How is it? On a scale of 1-10 if you can.
    Flamey likes this.

Bröken

<Dreamer>
    Dream the Dream.

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sulking in the corner

I really like all your edits, they are so dark and mysterious! I would rate it 8/10.

Okay I really like the background and how it's all dark but I think you should have zoomed it more on your character when taking screenshot to not make it so pixel-y. I also love how it looks exactly like you are sulking, what emote is that, ROFL? I love everything but I'm taking off 2 points because it is sort of pixel-y but I'm not the one to judge because all my screenshots are not the best quality.

Very nice job!

Mazenta is offline Explorer

Default Re: Sulking in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    I really like all your edits, they are so dark and mysterious! I would rate it 8/10.

Okay I really like the background and how it's all dark but I think you should have zoomed it more on your character when taking screenshot to not make it so pixel-y. I also love how it looks exactly like you are sulking, what emote is that, ROFL? I love everything but I'm taking off 2 points because it is sort of pixel-y but I'm not the one to judge because all my screenshots are not the best quality.

Very nice job!

The emote was actually me falling whilst on a launchpad, and I was trying to get a "flying screenshot" but I got this. And thank you for the advice! Music inspires how I edit, and I usually listen to rock and roll, or dubstep. Again, THANKS! ^_^
    Flamey likes this.

Bröken

<Dreamer>
    Dream the Dream.