Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Default So you want to be in Pictures!

Hello people,
    Seems a lot of folks want to be part of my videos.
    Well, I only let a few people into them for now and when we require additional players to help out I will be putting out a casting call. Either on the server,(rarely) or on these forums.

Some of the rules that are needed to be followed will be listed below.
    If you don't listen, are afk or just a trouble maker, you'll be asked to leave.
    If you refuse to leave then we'll ask some ref's to possibly remove you from the area.

As for people being on my friends list. I only keep maybe 10-15 and that gets cleared out frequently.

It's tough to make a video when random players warp in to say hi and just see what I am up to.

Players are upset because I don't accept friend requests. I usually run a live U Stream or am doing something in game. Random invites or requests effect my lag. I will never ever accept a random invite unless it is to get people to a party and I advertise it before hand.

Other then that, It is very frustrating when players warp in and jump into video scenes which they disrupt.

As with most events, people want to get to know me. Well at a Insider event, it is very tough to try to. Lets just say wrong place at wrong time. Wait until afterward or somewhere else.

As for some of my rules, here they are. No order really just off the top of my head and they will change frequently as needed.

1. Must clear friends list so nobody can warp to me during video shoot.
    2. Must have a good variety of wardrobe and clothes available to choose from.
    3. Must not ask for items or payment. Sometimes I give things away but not always.
    4. Must be in good member standing on www.freeRealmsInsider.com cause that's where I get to know people.
    5. I meet hundreds of players of the course of a week, don't get upset if I don't remember you.
    6. Stay where I ask you to be at until needed or your asked to move.
    7. Please refrain from chatting and listen for instructions.
    8. Please don't interject your idea into the shoot. We plan these out in advance so I know what I need to film.
    9. You don't see what I do, some angles may look strange to you but look good in videos. so Stay facing in the Directions I ask you to.
    10. Players who are a help are asked to come back, disruptive players will not be.

That just the top few, like I said there is other stuff as well.
    Usually when I am in game I use the F10 button and cannot see what players say or need. so wait for me to speak to you and you wont get frustrated. If you spam me you go into my ignore list right away.

So lets play nice, lets not call names, lets not cause a ruckus on the forums or in Blogs.

I am a player getting fun my way out of the game. Much like all of you, so lets respect each other and try to understand this.

I am a creative person having fun.
    Nuff said.

See ya in game!

Last edited by Daddio; 10-10-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: So you want to be in Pictures!

He is not trying to be mean Nomad... it's just people have the feeling he is being mean when he is not being mean (I have seen and reported a few rude and obscene personal attacks that are out of the question down right disrespectful.)

There are no exceptions for anyone.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

like when the person said he didn't accept the friend request?
    oh ok, sorry daddio.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

LOL you said it, Daddio! This definitely answered some questions for me and hopefully it will do the same for others. Nice pictures btw

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Hmmm.......Interesting. I have a big wardrobe.........sort of.
    From what I can see you are a fan of Cookie Monster. lol
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Grate post thanks

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Hehe, I guess people really don't like getting rejected by you, Daddio. Nice pictures. I think I have a decent wardrobe, if you consider six sets of clothing expansive (I can make different combos, at least).
    Well, good luck with your future work!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Xboxlover88 is offline Amateur Gamer

Lol nice pic of cookie monster and John Cena..Lol I saw a thread today of a kid whining about you not accepting his friend requests..Lol. Sorry if I have spammed you with friend requests in the past. I wish you luck in your next videos!
    ~Zadira Ironrock~
    <Insiders>

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

I may not have an enormous wardrobe, but I can certainly pick up items that are needed (unless they are SC items, then I may not be able to so easily) and I'm always willing to help if I'm on.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Funny pictures daddio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast