Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default ***Snowhill Cinemas Presents - "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!" ***

PRESENTING A SNOWHILL CINEMAS PRODUCTION

In honor of International Talk like a Pirate Day which is held every year on September 19th! Arrgg! We be hoping ye be enjoying the show me matey's!

"THE PIRATES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING"
    -Veggie Tales-

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO DARIAN SPIRITHORN AND TYE SWORDPRINCE WHO HELPED US MAKE THIS VIDEO POSSIBLE! WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!<3

Last edited by Zadira Kindleriver; 09-21-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: ***Snowhill Cinemas Presents - "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!" ***

Okay, that was just awesome. Snowhill Cinemas wows me everytime.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ***Snowhill Cinemas Presents - "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!" ***

Aw you didn't upload it to youtube?

Great vid!
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool video ! Keep making videos like this one

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

We had so much fun making this video! Step and I couldn't stop laughing at those two crazy guys! If you haven't met Darian or Tye in game, you are missing out on playing Free Realms with two of the most fun, generous and not to mention great players in the realms.

Bryan.. we tried loading it up on You Tube.. we wanted to have it posted on Friday to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day but You Tube blocked it for copyright reasons. (Don't get me started on that stuff.. it drives me crazy!)
    Darian saved the day and found this site to post it.

We also have another video that we made months ago that is blocked on You Tube so we hope to have that one posted this week. It is one that a lot of Insiders and friends on Free Realms participated in.

Thanks for the kind words on the video. We really love making them for you guys!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Cool vid, Zuzu and Steph! And Darian and Tye! And the music is from VEGGIE TALES? Seriously? Lol. And I liked the argument.

awesome video! this is one of my favorites! so happy to be a part of it xoxoxo

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Great vid ... as usual! I like the bloopers!
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Go Veggie Tales! Fun Fun FUUUUN! I love it! It's like... amazing! and I love the part where... ?Darian??? Is looking in through the window and making faces while ???Tye??? is singing. (Probably got the names wrong. )

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    Go Veggie Tales! Fun Fun FUUUUN! I love it! It's like... amazing! and I love the part where... ?Darian??? Is looking in through the window and making faces while ???Tye??? is singing. (Probably got the names wrong. )
    No.. you got the names just right! Those guys are a hoot and a half!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast