Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Smiley Studios! (: ~Learn to Edit Quickly and Easily~

Hi there!
    I'm Claire (:
    I'm here to teach you guys some simple editing techniques =D For more advanced techniques and effects, try out Graphictorium, owned by Princess Melanie (: Below are some things you'll learn at Smiley Studios:
    1. Learn how to use harder effects in an easy and simple to use way.
    2. Learn how to keep a picture from being blurry.
    3. Learn how to resize a picture to make it bigger, or smaller.
    4. Learn more websites to use to edit pictures!
    5. Learn to crop a picture and put it on a different picture.

POLICY!
    1. No offending anyone elses pictures.This will NOT be tolerated. You will be expelled.
    2. No bad language, or inappropriate pictures.
    3. All FRI rules apply.

(Made by student GabbyClark1 (: )

Please note that I will try to help you improve your editing, I won't just say 'Good.' after every assignment. I hope that I can make editing pictures faster, and easier for all of you guys (: At Smiley Studios, you will receive assignments at any speed you wish, from one every day, to one every month (: Below you will see some of the things you'll learn to do!.
    Something that SS does that most other editing places don't do is customizing your editing lessons. You can pick what you want to learn, and when you want to learn it, so you can go at the pace you want and the difficulty you want.
    All the websites we use here are free to use, and require no download or registration.
    We don't have seperate classes, as you simply choose what you'd like to learn.
    Here are some things you'll learn!
    pizap.com13182977847811.jpg

MORE IN THE NEXT POSTS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 12-23-2011 at 12:36 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Smiley Studios! (: ~Learn to Edit Quickly and Easily~

Hia! From this point on, I'm a teacher at Smiley Studios, so you can take lessons from me too! Here are a few things I can teach you, sorry they're in a link...I couldn't get them to post...
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ndom-pictures/
    I can also teach how to take better in-game pictures and I know how to do a few things Claire has posted.

Since Claire hasn't been on to update new members I will put them in this post ^__^

Lexi S.
    Monday:None
    Tuesday:2
    Wednesday:None
    Thursday:1
    Friday:None
    Saturday:None
    Last edited by AmazinKat; 01-25-2012 at 04:33 PM.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Fullscreen capture 11242011 81424 PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen capture 11242011 103641 PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen capture 11242011 101850 PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen capture 1242011 65038 PM.bmp.jpg

Also learn to take better IG pictures.

To sign up, just fill this quick form out

Name/Nickname:
    How often would you like your assignments?(You may change at any point of time):

Current Students
    AmazinKat:
    Monday: Two Assignments
    Tuesday: Two Assignments
    Wednesday: Two Assignments
    Thursday: Two Assignments
    Friday: Two Assignments (None this week.)
    Saturday: One Assignment

Gabby:
    Wednesday: One assignment.

Jal:
    Monday: One
    Tuesday: One
    Wednesday: One
    Thursday: One
    Friday:One
    Saturday:One
    Sunday:One

Rosalina:
    Tuesday: Two
    Wednesday: One
    Thursday: two
    Friday: One
    Saturday: Two
    Sunday: One

Kammy:

Sky:
    Monday: Two
    Tuesday: Two
    Wendesday:Two
    Thursday:Two
    Friday:Two
    Saturday:Two
    Sunday:Two

Lexi:
    Saturday: One
    Sunday: One

Steph:
    Monday:1
    Tuesday:1
    Wednesday: 1
    Thursday:1
    Friday:1
    Saturday:1

Daniela:
    Friday: One
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 12-26-2011 at 01:48 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Hi Smiley Studios students, and guests (: As I hope you know, I really try my best here to make sure you get the best education in editing and screenshots. I want SS to be a professional, but casual place where everyone can get together and learn how to edit neatly and in a more fun way than ever before (: I hope you guys know this too =D Smiley Studios is now offering more! We now do:

- Private or Group IG Lessons to taking better Screenshots

- Brand new editing exercises that you won't find anywhere else on Insiders.

- Lessons on fixing blurry pictures, and color mixups from IG.

- Holiday Cards
    ( For more information about the offers above, please contact me or AmazinKat, and look below.)

These offers will be available weekly and will be taught by me and possibly Kat. You do not have to be a student at SS to join (: More information about the offers are below.

SCREENSHOT LESSONS:
    These can be taken on Insiders, or Online FreeRealms.
    You can take them OnlineFR with groups up to 5 or by yourself, but the online Insiders lessons are only taken by yourself. In this course you will learn how to take better screenshots at good angles and places, and what to do in times of trouble when FR is being annoying while you're trying to take a picture. You will receive up to 3 lessons on this.

EXERCISES:
    These are fun special ones that I myself created to help with your creativity and problem-solving while photo editing (: You will receive these weekly for as long as you wish. These are only taken online Insiders, and you must take them by yourself. They're for fun, but they help you learn.

FIXING:
    In this course you will learn to fix blurry pictures and lines, and filling in clear spots and random blotches of color on your screenshots. This is by yourself, and on Insiders (:

HOLIDAY CARDS:
    To help you make fun and pretty holiday cards to send out to your friends! This offer is for all holidays (: This is by yourself, and on Insiders (:

Thanks everyone! Have happy holidays!
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 12-22-2011 at 10:34 PM.

YAY! I wondered where the second post was...but I just had to post that question!
    Name/Nickname: Kat..obviously but Miss Kat to you!..
    How often would you like your assignments?(You may change at any point of time): Hmm, okay can I have Mon-Thurs like 3 or 4 then Friday (for just this week) none...I'm SUPER busy tomorow! and on Saturday and Sunday just 1.
    Last edited by AmazinKat; 12-21-2011 at 05:48 PM.

So one on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, none of Friday this week, and one on the weekend? Okie dokie =D Since today is Thursday, what would you like to learn today (;?

NUUU! I want alot on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursady I want about 4 or 5 (o: I can handle it!) and None on Friday of this week but everyother week I want them on Friday and only 1 on Saturday And Sunday...is that possible?
    On one of your pictures you have brown hair...WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HAD BROWN HAIR CLAIREBEAR? I've always known ya for your you're pretty blonde hair in almost EVERY picture!

Wait, so 4-5 on Monday, 4-5 on Tuesday, 4-5 on Wednesday, 4-5 on Thursday xD? Sorry, It's limited to 2 assignments a day xD Plus I'd be out of assignments by two weeks XD I can do two assignments every day of the week except for Friday this week, and one on the weekend. Is that okay? D:

Oki Miss Clariebear! I guess I can go with two!

Here ya go Miss Clairebear!
    FotoFlexer_Animation.jpg
    It won't animated for me D: And the rose is red...but apparently it isn't anymore

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast