Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default My Story "The girl with the purple hat"

in the 1930's there was a young 8 year old girl her family was poor the young girl had her purple hat for all her life She used it as a bag for money begging the riches to give to her poor family She never got any money she was very starving then she went back to the wooden stable she lived at quietly walked to her mother and father noticing her mother nor father was breathing It was a very snowy day the young girl didn't know what to do but cry, the girl then saw a old woman walking past her very slowly then noticed the Old woman was walking towards her, The old woman said to her "Young girl what are you doing out so late like this?" The girl replied "I Am home" The girl said very soft, The woman said "Oh My Where is your parents?" Then the girl took off her mitten and wiped her tears then she said "There not moving and i don't know why" The old woman said "Oh Dear.. Maybe you should have some nice grub at my cottage And we'll bring your parents to see if they can wake up" The girl said "Yes" they then went to the old womans cottage, The girl looked at the beautiful silent cottage in the woods there were beautiful rose bushs all over the backyard. The old lady said "Oh dear go get some rest i have some nice warm bed's upstairs i'll see what i can do for your parents" Then the girl went upstairs she smelt the wonderful smell of roses even from the inside of the house, The next morning the young girl woke up the old woman came into her bedroom where she was laying down the old woman told the young girl "I'm afraid your parent's froze to death dear..." The young girl replied with tears on her face "Why..". 7 Years later the young girl is now 15 growing into a elegant woman Still living with the old woman she saw that night. The old woman was very sick with Tuberculosis The young girl called the doctor he came 3 hours later he told the girl "I'm afraid she won't make it..." The girl then remembered the day her parents Died the Woman said the same thing..... Days later the old woman died. at her funeral the girl put a rose on her red coffin One of the beautiful roses in her garden the girl still has one of those roses to this day on her death bed to heaven she will never forget that old woman who gave her Hope. The end. This story is chessy but its my first so please no rude comments

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My Story "The girl with the purple hat"

She used it as a bag for money begging the riches to give to her poor family She never got any money she was very starving then she went back to the wooden stable where she lived at. quietly she walked to her mother and father noticing her mother nor her father were breathing It was a very snowy day the young girl didn't know what to do but cry

Only glitches i Could find That Was The Best Story I've Heard in A While

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

LeeSumma is offline Amateur Gamer

I love this. It is good.

eevee is offline Explorer

that is great i love this

EllieWoflsong is offline Explorer

good story
    Enough said.