Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: My Stories ~

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default My Stories ~

Hey, what's up? Jack here.
    As some [?] know, I write stories, I've actually got four at the moment, much longer chapters than the "Faith" One I post on here. I want to be a professional writer when I get older, a possible side job because I don't think they make that much money.
    Anyways, I was wondering, Hey? Why not ask some fellow free realms to help come up with characters? You're going to probably need a lot.
    No, is this not any type of role playing, and no I probably won't be able to use all the ideas. If I use any, let me say now that, when ever I send in my finished novel [and Yes i will be sending it in when I believe it's good enough] Around February of next year, I will dedicate some help to you all in a way. Why so long? Because I have school, and moments that I can not think, I will have to check its spelling and if it makes sense, details, and a decent plot, while at the same time, keeping the readers entertained.
    --------------
    1. Characters name [not your real name please]:
    2. Race : Vampires, Shape Shifter [what animal/colour?], Witch [What element to do prefer to specialize in? or no element at all?], or Werewolf [They are "evil" in my book, some may be nice. If you want a nice one, please do say so], or a human:
    3. Look [Please be very detailed about it. Include body type as well]:
    4. Age:
    5. Clothing look:
    6. Personality:
    7. History:
    8. Anything extra you'd love to say about this character:
    --------------

Thank you, Friends.
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 10-20-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: I had forgotten to mention that "Human" may be a race opinion. ~

Default Re: My Stories ~

bump~~.......

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Imma make another one
    1. Characters name [not your real name please]: HMMMM....Miranda
    2. Race : Vampires, Shape Shifter [what animal/colour?], Witch [What element to do prefer to specialize in? or no element at all?], or Werewolf [They are "evil" in my book, some may be nice. If you want a nice one, please do say so], or a human: A nice werewolf
    3. Look [Please be very detailed about it. Include body type as well]: Miranda is average height she is beyond skinny. She has dark black hair that goes to her shoulders and she wears her hair in the FR low pigtails style and she has tan skin
    4. Age: 15
    5. Clothing look: She wear ripped jeans sneakers and usally any shirt that has sparkles.
    6. Personality: Nice, can be a little mean depends what mood shes in. She is very shy too
    7. History: Her mom and dad were wolves and when they had her the lead wolf guy got in a fight with the dad and killed him and the mom died of a stoke shortly after the birth of Miranda and Miranda was raised by the wolves.
    8. Anything extra you'd love to say about this character: Miranda has one sibbling but he is grown uup and traveling aroung the world for 16 years so he not important o.o His name is James and Miranda misses him they were very close when she was growing up.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Characters name [not your real name please]: Kate
    2. Race : Vampires, Shape Shifter [what animal/colour?], Witch [What element to do prefer to specialize in? or no element at all?], or Werewolf [They are "evil" in my book, some may be nice. If you want a nice one, please do say so], or a human: shape shifter
    3. Look [Please be very detailed about it. Include body type as well]: A very skinny and light skined girl, The same size as most girls her age, She has jet black hair the she wears in a ponytail about all the time, She has green eyes.
    4. Age: 16
    5. Clothing look: She likes to wear like alot of tom boy stuff, She wears a ripped blue shorts and light blue tanktop Skater beanie, And.. red hightops
    6. Personality: Nice creative, can be mean if you get on her bad side.
    7. History: Kate being the only child she raced up in her grades, But she failed on the lack of dressing like a good girl, And she was allways a tomboy even from the start. Her parents decided that she proved herself grwon up and moved out of the house leaving her to live there
    8. Anything extra you'd love to say about this character:She gets mony from her parents about every 2 weeks.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

1. Character Name: Dani
    2. Race: Witch,Water/Earth element?You pick between water and earth,I cant decide...
    3. Look: About 5''8,has long blonde curvy hair and deep blue eyes and pale skin
    4. Age: 9
    5. Clothing Look: Choses all kinds of colors,pink dresses with designs,ripped jeans with a T-shirt.Always wears something amazing.
    6. Personality: Nice and sweet,but always loving everything.
    7. History: Tooken away by the WitchClan at birth,Dani never knew her parents and blends in with Humans when shes not using her powers or anything.She is usally caught mimicing the clan leader,and always finds a way out.She always likes being the one whos confused and then saves the day-but not always.
    8. Anything youd like to say about this character? Dani loves animals,life,and everything.She has a best friend,CeeCee,and always has fun with her.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Thank for all for making a character, I should be able to use them all

and Chase, there isn't any clans in my story. [might consider it but most likely not going to be any.]
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 10-21-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Btw can anybody make any guy characters...? I have too many girls >.<

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

This Idea Is AMAZING o: If One Night I Everrr Get Creative I'll Post Here , Gorgeous<3

Quote Originally Posted by Tabi View Post
    This Idea Is AMAZING o: If One Night I Everrr Get Creative I'll Post Here , Gorgeous<3
    o: Thanks, Beautiful. (:
    Take all the time you need xD
    I'm not in a hurry <3

Nizzix is offline Explorer

1. Characters name [not your real name please]: Damian
    2. Race : Vampires, Shape Shifter [what animal/colour?], Witch [What element to do prefer to specialize in? or no element at all?], or Werewolf [They are "evil" in my book, some may be nice. If you want a nice one, please do say so], or a human: Werewolf, Not exactly nice
    3. Look [Please be very detailed about it. Include body type as well]:

Body Type: Muscular Build
    Hair Description:
    Damian has jet black hair that's thick.

Eye description:
    alarmingly bright blue eyes that seem so innocent

Body build:
    Standing at 7'9.6, he is about the average height for a werewolf...or so I imagine
    Markings:
    Tattoo arms

Skin color:
    Pale, though not unnaturally so.
    Normal clothing color:
    He can often be found wearing a very basic, informal combination of a plain t-shirt, worn, faded jeans, some form of hoodie or jacket, and Converse shoes of a range of colours. His idea of formal is to wear a shirt along with fairly new jeans, and a slightly torn blazer, which he'll only wear on rare occassions anyway. No matter the occassion.
    Make-up:
    N/A
    Accesories:
    Damian always has his black onyx necklace in the shape of a crescent moon.

4. Age: 18
    5. Clothing look: He can often be found wearing a very basic, informal combination of a plain t-shirt, worn, faded jeans, some form of hoodie or jacket, and Converse shoes of a range of colours. His idea of formal is to wear a shirt along with fairly new jeans, and a slightly torn blazer, which he'll only wear on rare occassions anyway. No matter the occassion.

6. Personality:

Though he always means well, he has an annoying habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, and it is virtually impossible to hide something from him, no matter how minimal it may be. His attitude in general towards people is encouraging, and will do what he can to assist others, though most of the time ends up making the situation a lot more complicated than it originally needed to be. However, his skill when it comes to combat is surprising, having mastered a fair number of fighting techniques, such as one of his own unique Past life, which makes him able to burn someone with just a thought. Obviously, he can also handle the werewolf transformation quietly unlike others.
    Despite this, he isn't without his flaws, and often finds himself too trusting of others, and will believe virtually anything that he is told, making him a fairly easy target for a student or other to manipulate. He's the kind of werewolf who will believe any lame excuse for not doing your homework that is thrown upon him, and will often fail to punish a person, no matter what their offence was. Also, despite being fairly skilled, Damian is still fairly inexperienced, and his carefree approach to life in general means that he often won't take classes seriously, joking around and for the most part acting as though he has no idea of what he's doing, though he has a habit of teaching without realising that he's doing something other than rambling. For example, he'll quite happily go on about his failed love life in class for hours on end, for no apparent reason call a few kids up, and throw unexpected attacks at them until they learn from their mistakes.

Basically, he doesn't know what he's doing half the time, though on very rare occassions, will prove to be useful, albeit in combat, or an event in everyday life. He isn't the kind of person that you'd let loose alone in a class, being more of the Teaching Assistant type, as his methods of teaching are terrible, unless you consider randomly attacking students and moping about his failed love life educating. Also he hates school so he dropped out during his highschool freshman year.

7. History: Right Now he has an unknown history for now~
    8. Anything extra you'd love to say about this character:

Turn Ons:
    Turn Offs:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast