Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Default My First Ever Anime Drawing!

Well this is my first EVER anime drawing, I know I still have to practice.......ALOT still but I tried my best ^.^ + remember I never watch anime so it might not be the same look as the shows. Ok enough with the talking. Here is the drawing. It's of my friend MrBeetis on Roblox:
    Mrr.png
    Yes, it sucks. I know.
    Here is another drawing that's not anime I drew:
    Mr.png
    People seem to like me drawing these instead. What do you think?
    P.S. I know there is a different word for moving anime and stopped anime but I have no clue what it is. ^.^

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My First Ever Anime Drawing!

Bravo! -claps- your better than me in computer art.......which is not my thing cause I suck at it! =P

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

no its good if your just starting out!! its simpily wonderfull

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Anime generally refers to animated manga; manga is technically the style in which anime characters are drawn, and also refers to the comic book series drawn in such fashion.

Good job :] did you draw these on Paint?

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Yep. I spent about an hour on the anime and a half hour on my style of drawing. Most of it erasing and re-drawing the hair to make it look up to par.

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

Emily:3 is offline Explorer

Ah, my first anime drawing...*shivers* O_O it was pretty bad! It was five years ago and it was of Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew, to me now it look like a cross between a dog and a dinosaur :p. For your first drawing that is certainly not bad at all! I havent drawn digital art in some time however I do the occasional realism sketch on tests in Biology for the extra 2 points lol. What I liked to do was use a hyper cam and record me drawing or editing then post it on youtube. My absolute favorite program is Corel Painter, so if you ever come across it I highly recommend it. I bought a tablet about 2 years ago and the program came with it. Like I said before very nice for a first time!

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

that is really good i dont think i could do that even tho i love doing the paint think on the computer but i can only do a few stuff but i may try to do that one day but any was you did good keep doing wat yo re doing

'On The Dance Floor'