Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Making HUGE castle/mansion/building thing o.o IDEAS NEEDED ALSO :D

Hai!, I've been working on a project for a while, its a big building im currently working on the 5th story, and would like at least 7 stories, then i think i will reach the height limit. But anyway the stories are pretty wide and huge, so i am really looking for ideas from anyone ^-^ your ideas may just be incorporated! Once it is done ill have a party and invite everyone who pitched in some ideas and others just for fun thnx sooo much! (and i know this may not be the right forum to post this on but i really need ideas cause im almost done!) thnx once again guys! just post your ideas below for me and maybe what level it should be on on the first floor i already have a fashion show and im looking for 3 things on each floor!
    Narwhales. Bai.

Icefang is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Making HUGE castle/mansion/building thing o.o IDEAS NEEDED ALSO :D

You could make a market place thing, with different shops and games (Like booths, if you know what i mean)
    You could make a giant dining room (If you have any Spare SC you could get the Snowhill Lodge Dining Chairs which are HUGE)
    You could make a hotel like thing with rooms or something XD
    haha, im out of ideas.
    Ign: NĂ³va

haha thnx xD i did think of doing a hotel on one floor...but i was like ehhh lol but thats not bad ^-^ i have a giant cafe out back also
    Narwhales. Bai.

morgan twinkleocean is offline Master Gamer

on the 5th story you can have something like princess peach like in mario kart her bedroom in one area
    and in diffrent area you can have Beach or swimming pool arena.

ooh ya have to think bout that, lol i already made a hugeee yoshi and kirby xD they amazing
    Narwhales. Bai.