Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redscwerel

Title: love beyond two worlds! (drawing) fox&squirrel love! new level of cute XD

redscwerel is offline Explorer

Default love beyond two worlds! (drawing) fox&squirrel love! new level of cute XD

made this for art class XD we were supposed to make a cover art for our sketch book (which is why there is a random blank square in the bottom right corner so yeah..anyway this was mine :p what do you guys think? done in colored pencil and sharpie pen btw

ps:before you ask the left is a guy squirrel and the right is a girl fox..I don't really do gender distinctions between my animal characters that aren't really subtle just so you know, reason being because in real life there's not much of a difference like in humans

Untitled_zpsb43c432a.png

AppleFlabbers is offline Explorer

Default Re: love beyond two worlds! (drawing) fox&squirrel love! new level of cute XD

This picture is so awesome!!!!!! I suck a coloring you're really good at it!!! Keep up the great work!!!

"I have no fear of death. It just means dreaming in silence. A dream that lasts for eternity." - Vincent from Cowboy Bebop
    IGN: Patricia Sharpgem

Default Re: love beyond two worlds! (drawing) fox&squirrel love! new level of cute XD

why thank you you really think im good with coloring?? I always thought I sucked o.o"

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

That looks wonderful and nicely drawn. I also think you're great at coloring - I suck at it; I still have half colored drawings that I gave up on because it was going down hill..

Your art teacher lets you put whatever drawing you want on it? When I was in art 1, my teacher got mad at me for drawing something that wasn't part of the curriculum.!

Adorable xP I can't draw to save my life, but it looks amazing!

"We're all a little mad here"~ Cheshire Cat

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

You're so creative! On the cover of my sketchbook I drew a kid ._. No background.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    my teacher got mad at me for drawing something that wasn't part of the curriculum.!
    Great job! I love the coloring- seems like you put a ton of work into it.

Right! We had to draw zentangle or graffiti or fail class. I wish we could do whatever!

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

We couldn't do what ever we wanted we had a lot of things we had to incorporate in to our drawings. The teacher gave us like..a list o.o" but I just found a way to tie all the stuff together in to something I wanted to make, took a little thought but was worth it in the end