Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Insiders Observe

Hi! Many of you have seen my thread Insiders Science Experiment, On Nilla, and asked for me to do you. Well, I need more space than one thread, so I'm making this. The first 3 posts after this one are my first three experiments. After 3 days, They'll be removed for three more. If you've already gotten one, but want me to continue, Please wait a week for other people to go who haven't had a turn. This is 100% free, And I'd love to do you.

*All people who have asked on my old thread will be put before people who ask now. If you ask again, You won't be moved anywhere, Unless you ask to be moved to the end of the line*
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 05-24-2011 at 08:35 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: Insiders Observe

Here's the line. Please do come to me with ' But I'm a better friend than him/her.' That isn't getting you to the front of the line, Only potentially hurting the other person.

List
    1. Melanie
    2. Ciana
    3. Seth
    4. Celestina
    5. Princess Izzy

My project is probably going to be 3-5 pictures of you doing something, and a few quotes. You may or may not know I'm there xD
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 05-24-2011 at 08:39 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

PROJECT 1 IN PROGRESS

PROJECT 2 IN PREGRESS!

Project 3 in progress!
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 05-24-2011 at 08:40 PM.

diamond381 is offline Banned

o_o............ .

Hai Diamond xD

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

You can do me if u want Claire
    Maryie
    Insiders

I ported to you on the beach, But you were AFK or somethin.

Tonglimit is offline Newbie Explorer

In 1964, Karl Konrad grandchild Birkenstock further will this "thoughtful foot bow soles" carry forward and develop the first pair of Birkenstock Sandals In 1973, the classic two take Arizona launched with sandals market, and big popular, this makes Birkenstock become in the 1970s, the most fashionable sandals brand. 1977 in Boston, launched basic money do bottom, shoes palm cork to protect sticking up around the foot bits to clamp design most neutral refers to.Papillio Sydney Dreamland Green Birko-Flor Sandal In 1985, the more launch Birkenstock shoes, one of the Montana shoe money more people prurient interest, today, still suffers many fashion fans adored.
    The manual craft has the excellent professional shoes, leisure Footprints Germany's ley slippers Discount Birkenstock Sandal designed for commuters benevolent brand made, its design inspiration comes from ease human foot pain, when walking pressure and tired.Birkenstock bed in human foot design, selection of natural jute,Papillio Gizeh Satin Flower Stitch Cream Sandal water pine mixing rubber, leather, then select a combination of natural excellent cortical do vamp, appearance is concise and easy.