Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Toxic Shae is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon11 Ideas for the game:)

Are these good ideas for freerealms? Or are they kinda lame?

Well some of my ideas were to have new areas for members, and some new mounts... A new area could be up in the sky; only accessed by having a mount that flys (such as a dragon or pegasus) and it would have cloud structures. Another place would be past the crystal barrier in snowhill. This place would be not only ran by crystals, but also be like a Sci-Fy theme. One last place i had in mind, was an underwater area that's basically like Atlantis. So some mounts that i thought of, was a dolphin or a shark (you must have one of these to access the underwater area). Also, that there would be angle or devil wings that you could fly around with. That's it.. so... care to share your ideas?

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ideas for the game:)

I would recommend some of these ideas, but you do have a couple of things to be mistaken in the game.

1: All areas do not have a requirement of an item to enter, thus, having an underwater/flying-capable mount as a requirement will make that idea useless, and effectively pointless.

2: Dragons and Pegasi do exist in the game. Flying would grant more freedom of movement, yes, but, like all MMOs, this does seem to be a "cheater's tool", as it would allow you to access virtually everywhere with ease.

Those are the mistakes, also, you did put this in the wrong category as well.

Toxic Shae is offline Newbie Explorer

well it is my first time.. so srry to disappoint:/
    Dare to soar

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Shae View Post
    well it is my first time.. so srry to disappoint:/
    "SON, I AM DISAPPOINT."

Just kidding. But yes, you might want to be a bit more careful with these suggestions.