Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: I.O.O.O.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default I.O.O.O.

A group of friends were hanging at their local hangout place Sir Six's Burgers. They ordered their usual big meal which was enough for the six of them. There were three boys: Alexander, Samson, and Rick.
    And three girls: Helen, Grace, and Linda. They were close with the owner Six Somegrue. Everyone found it strange that Mr. Six's last name was Somegrue and a ton of kids at the local school said his real name was Six Gruesome. He looked like a horror killer, He had tree claw marks on one side of his cheek but the lines were BLOOD RED and it looked so dry and thick and they freaked everyone out.
    Now the six friends and Mr Six went to the woods one day. One small child though named Markus followed them into the woods as he dragged his stuffed teddy bear along side him. His older brother Tyran had to watch him and followed Markus into the woods. As the six friends and Mr. Six entered a dark creepy and gruel looking cave and then the seven stopped and removed they're cloaks but a surprise was they were skeletons in a HUMAN FORM. They soon chanted the following lines: " OOHH SOM ROA DAH TI WU SI " Tyran and Markus watched in horror as they awoke as Unholy demons. They ran for their lives! Tyran however told Markus to go home but Markus begged his older brother to let him stay. " NO MARKUS GO HOME AND TELL MOM TO GET THE POLICE!!! " boomed Tyran. Markus ran in fear. Tyran was gonna fight them off to buy Markus some time when all seven of them tackled Tyran and ate him ALIVE..... When the police found Tyran's body all of them almost threw up at the sight and horrible gut wrenching smell of Tryan's body. Some say in the Deadshriek Forest you can hear a man yelling in fear and agony. The news spread around the globe. From Germany to France to Japan to Poland and everywhere else you could hear Tyran's final yell. The longest yell lasted a year. And one by one people died of the 7 Demons of the Deadshriek Forest. They held 8foot long swords in their hands and blood was always dripping down the blades. The world was soon under their control and bloody rain!!! The only one still alive was Markus. He grew up and trained day and night killing wild animals for food, clothing and of course practice. Some times Markus had nothing to wear and would have to go around....... You get the picture. But back on topic now Markus finally made some armor thicker then the skin of a rhino and tougher then steel and sharper then the horn of a rhino. He slayed 6 of the demons. All but Mr. Six stood in his way. He slayed the demon but Mr. Six was immortal and bit Markus on the head and ripped his head off WHOLE. Markus took his last breath as he said " You son of............." and blood flew everywhere. Mr. Six's master contacted him that near by battle cruisers showed up. They were earth allies from the 9th moon of Toror. They took away his immortality with an super venom. "NO I WON'T DIE JUST YET!!!!!!" Yell Six in his last fainted smile. He was gunned down by the Tororans. And that my friends is the end of the story. As the Earth Allies searched the earth they found out 4 people other then Markus survived. They repopulated the earth after a 1000 years. Everyone found out about the event that happened about Mr. Six and made this article:

Worldwide Paper Report: Mr. Six tried to kill everyone in the world with his 6 friends. He failed when Markus set off the alert system to the 9th moon of Toror and the fleet killed him. Tyran was the first victim as he died boldly protecting his brother Markus. If it wasn't for Tyran and Markus the world we know wouldn't be alive today.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I.O.O.O.

Oooh another story, it was good I thought (:
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Thanks Leocuta! This one was pretty good

3rd Generation Insider

Are you going to write a sequel ?

Whyyyyyyyyyy? o.o

3rd Generation Insider

Just wondering, you could make one for my story contest (:

Maybe lol

3rd Generation Insider

Or you could incorperate one of the required lines and then submit this (:

o_O...............

3rd Generation Insider