Title: *~Graphictorium~* -Proffesional School Of Photo Editing Arts- ♥

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default *~Graphictorium~* -Proffesional School Of Photo Editing Arts- ♥

cooltext593721083.png
    ~Graphictorium~
    Professional School Of Photo Editing Arts

I n t r o d u c t i o n ;
    For those who are new.

Well hello there! I'm Melanie, and I am hoping for your knowledge of photo editing will improve (: Welcome to "Graphictorium"-The School where you can learn how to photo edit like a pro. In this school, we actually not just get to edit- we get to learn. In most of the assignments you will get, it will probably have a tiny summary about the type of effect it is. For example, Pop-Art had a little summary about the Art of it...

H o w I t W o r k s ;
    Basicly how the system is.

Okay, so there are 5 subjects being offered, Effects, Blends, Collages, Text, and Dolls. Each class has 3 levels- Beginner, Medium, Pro. Each level goes harder and harder each time, so try your best! They arent REALLY hard, but, alright.
    When you complete all 3 levels, you will recieve a "Graphictorium" Diploma!
    When you finish an assignment from a level, you have to post it here in thise thread. When you start a new level, I shall give you a report card so you can see how good you were at whichever assignments you had. Reccomendations and suggestions are welcome! (: If you are grounded, on a vaction, ect, please let me know. Also, remember if you accidently didnt catch am assignement, you can see the assignemt in the post with the 'assignemnts' pic.

P o l i c y ;
    Rules xd Please follow.

1. If you have questions, please VM me. I will be glad to help you out.
    2. No inappropriate language!
    3. All FRI rules apply.
    4. Have fun!
    5. You might not get an assignment each day. If you want me to slow down the assignments with you, PLEASE tell me.
    6. Only one class per peron until they complete all 3 levels from that class!
    7. Please try to complete yoyr assignment as soon as possible.
    8. Assignments are no longer PM'D. They are posted here.
    9. If you have a graphic/editing school, DO NOT TEACH THINGS I TEACHED YOU.

S i g n U p ;
    If you want to join, you must answer these simple questions.

1. Name/Nickname?-
    2. What class would you like to sign up for?-
    3. Have you ever done photo editing? If so, for how long have you been editing?-

R e s o u r c e s ;
    Programs the school uses for different classes.

Picnik.com, Pizap.com, LunaPic.com, Dolldivine.com, Dollz Mania.com, Tektek.com, Lunapic.com, Befunky.com, and, FotoFlexer.com.

S u m m a r i e s ;
    Basicly what the classes are about.

Effects- Basicly about effects. xD In this class, you'll get to learn new effects from different programs. =/

Blends- Basicly bleding pictures into other pictures. Like cutting a picture and pasting it into a background or other picture.

Collages- Basicly fitting pictures into shapes-Such as hearts, stars, circles, triangles, ect.

Text- Basicly making texts from special text generators.

Dolls- Making dolls from dollmakers?

W u t ' s U p ?
    News!! News!! xD

~Assignments are NO LONGER PM'D. They are posted on the 4th post of the Graphictorioum.
    ~Izzy, Claire, and Shadow dropped out of class recently.
    ~Zoey, Starry, Emily, Jal, Kat, Nilla, and Sky leveled up to level 2! Congratulations guys!
    ~Special Classes are here!
    ~Assignments are now posted for 12/28/11!
    ~Jimmy just leveled up to level 2! Congrats, Jimmy!
    ~More coming soon!

E x t r a C l a s s e s ;
    Hmm..Extra Classes you say? In these classes, you will get pm'd lessons. Also, you dont get a ton of lessons, you only get about 5. If you are already in a normal class in the Graphictorioum, dont worry! You can sign up for these classes too! ..Here are the classes-

Photoagraphy: In this class, you will get to learn about photoagraphy, and site model. You will only get 4 lessons in this class. Want to sign up? Here's what you need to signup! 1.Do you have a camera? 2.Name/Nickname?

ScreenShots: Learn how to take good quality pictures, and learn where to take a good picture whenever! This class will only have 4 lessons. Want to sign up? Here's what you need to signup! 1.Do you know how to take a screenshot in FR? 2.Name/Nickname?

Special Ocassion Edits: Need help making holiday cards? Birthday Cards? Any card? Well, this is the right class for you! This class will only have 5 assignments. Want to saign up? Here's what ya need! 1. Name/Nickname?

More Classes Coming Soon~
    Last edited by Princess Melanie; 12-28-2011 at 08:03 PM.

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Default Re: *~Graphictorium~* -Sign up today!- -Learn to edit photos nicely!-

CLOSED. Forver.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Princess Melanie; 02-04-2012 at 01:41 PM.

more than a drink,

cooltext593740703.png
    Here are some creations from our awesome students!

Sakura:
    8c77346932d5d3709fd8d5dedb255d13.jpg

Last edited by Princess Melanie; 12-28-2011 at 08:24 PM.

more than a drink,

cooltext610844842.png
    If you didnt catch an assignment, you can see it here.

12/17/11
    Effects: Hello Class! Today we will have5 assignments. So be ready!
    1st Assignment: Head to pizap.com, and click start. Then, click 'Edit a Photo', and upload your pic. Then, take a look at the sections on the top. Click the one with the bubble that has a 'T' on it. Click the Cloudy Bubble. [The one that kind-of looks like a cloud. Remember to make it a little big. DO NOT ADD TEXT TO THE BUBBLE. Now, go to the 'icons' the section with the heart and star, and get any of those icons and stick them into the bubble. Then save your picture, and upload it to the Graphictorium.
    2nd Assignment: Head over to pizap.com, start, and click 'Edit a Picture', and upload your pic. Make sure that your pic your upload is of your character's face. Then, Go to the section with the funny glasses[3rd section], and add glasses, hair, ect from those little sections. After that, save your picture and upload it to the Graphictorioum.
    3rd Assignment: Head over to picnik.com, and upload your pic. Then, go to effects, and find 'tint.' Now, listen carefully. Click 'reverse effect' from the effects boz and then, rub the color anywhere you want it to be. It can be in a cloth piece, in the background, whatever you'd like. Then, pick a color from the color box. And then, apply the effect. Add text, stickers, and a border if you wish. After that, save your pic, and upload it to the Graphictorium.
    4th Assignment: Head over to picnik.com, and upload your pic. Then, go to effects, and find 'Pixelate'. REVERSE THE EFFECT. Brush the background with the pixels. Apply the effect. Save your picture and upload it to the Graphictorium.
    Final Assignment[Fith]: Head over to picnik.com, upload your pic, and go to effects. Find 'Posterize', and add the number of colors. Then for Detail, pick from the range of 70%-100%. And finnaly, for the fade, dont add anything. Then, save your pic and upload it to the Graphictorium.
    Good luck! (::

Collage: Hello students! Today you will have to make 5 collages from picnik.com's fancy collages. Remember not to do any preminum one. Good luck!(::

Blends: Hello students! Your first assignment will be to head over to pizap, start, click toe dit aphoto, and upload your pic. Now, add a cutout of that same picture, and add it next to the other picture that you started with. Now make 3 more copy cut-outs and add them next to eachother. Then, save your picture and upload it to the graphictorium. The next 3 assignmentsyou will have to make 3 freestyle blends of your own so I can see how much imagination and how much improvememnt you have earned from your knowledge. The last assignment you will have is to make a christmas-y cutout. This one is alittle different then the last one we made. This time, you have to save a picture from google of snow. Then, you go to pizap.com, and upload the snow picture, and add a cutout of your character.
    Good luck! (::

*Dolls Class does not get any assignments due to some problems*

12/21/11
    Effects: [1st Assignment]-Head to fotoflexer.com, and uplaod your picture from your computer. Go to the section, 'Effects', and find, "COLOR SKETCH''. And apply the effect however you want it to be. Add text, stickers, and a border if you wish! Good luck!
    [2nd Assignment]- Go to fotoflexer.com, and upload your pic from your computer. Go to the section, 'Effects', and find, "PATCH WORK", and apply the effect however you want it to be. Please notice that this 'effect' on picnik.com is preminum and on fotoflexer, it's free to use! (:. Add text, stickers/icons, and a border if you wish! Good luck and have a happy Wedsnday!

Collage: [1st Assignment]- Hello class! Today's first assingment is to make a 'fancy CHRISTMAS collage' from picnik.com. Please remember not to do any preminum one. Add text, stickers, and a border if you wish!
    [2nd Assignment]- The next assignment will be to do another 'Fancy Collage', but not of Christmas, BUT from anothr holiday. Like Halloween. Add text, stickers, and a border if you wish! Good luck and have a wonderful Wedsnday!

Blends: 'Ello class! Today is your lucky day beause you only have 1 assignment! Today's assingment will be to make a blend out of your favorite country! First, go to google.com and search up and IMAGE of your favorite country. For example, I would search up "China" and save the pic I liked. Then, we go to pizap.com, and upload the country picture. Then we add a cut-out of your character and paste it to the country picture. After that, add text, stickers, and a border if you wish! Good luck! (::

Dolls Class doesnt get any assignments due to some problems.

12/28/11
    Effects: Hello Class! Today's assignment will be nice and simple! First off, let's go to FotoFlexer.com, and upload our pic. Go to "effects" and find "Cross Process", apply the effect. Add text, stickers, and a border if you wish! Have a marvelous Wednsday! (:

Collage: Hola Class! Today's assignment will be to go to pizap.com, and make a collage of NewYear's. How you do that? Well simply go to pizap.com, start, click "make a collage", and find the little icon that saids "2012"! Add your pic, and add text, stickers, and an effects if you wish! Good luck and have a magnifecent Wednsday! :3

Blends: Hello Class! Today's assignment will be to go to pizap.com, and go straight to a background. Pick any you would like. Then, cut-out any picture you would like and paste it on the background. Now, click the cutout and flip it upside down.xD Add Add text, stickers, and more if you wish! Good luck and have an awesome Wednsday! (:

Text class doesnt get any assignments since no one has joined that class.
    Dolls class doesnt get any assignments due to problems.

Last edited by Princess Melanie; 12-28-2011 at 05:40 PM.

more than a drink,

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Hi there Mellie (:

Name/Nickname: Claire is fine, I don't care xD
    Class: I'd like to start with Effects (:
    Editing: I've been editing for about 5 years, but I just started FR pictures last year (: I'm fairly good at it, if I do say so myself, but I know you're amazing so I'd like to see what I can work on (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

This sounds interesting and useful! I would love to apply!

1. Name/Nickname?- Fearless Dreamer [nick name: Zoey]
    2. What class would you like to sign up for?-Can I sign up for all of them?
    3. Have you ever done photo editing? If so, for how long have you been editing?- I have done photo editing every now and then. But it was once every month. But I'm not any good at it.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

@Claire: Oki, I will PM ya in a few ^^ Thanks!
    @Zoey: I'm sorry, only one class, please.

more than a drink,

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Melanie View Post
    @Claire: Oki, I will PM ya in a few ^^ Thanks!
    @Zoey: I'm sorry, only one class, please.
    I would like to do effects.

Great! I'll pm ya so you can get started!

more than a drink,

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Melanie View Post
    Great! I'll pm ya so you can get started!
    Great!! I'm looking forward to it!!

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast