Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

nogalic is offline Explorer

Default The Free Realms Avengers

After I saw "The Avengers" movie, i got kinda inspired by that hero squad. So i started to make Free Realms version of them. First i decided to make a picture.So, this is what i made until now (Note: if any of heroes from movie are missing, please warn me)Aveng.jpg
    P.S. Hulk is not in picture, because he is impossible there is to make in Free Realms.
    P.P.S. Picture is not fully finished, cause i still need to find out how the heck i shade Thor's cape and find good background picture.
    IGN:Bruce Newbolt

Royal Elite, Sacred Grove special undercover forces.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Free Realms Avengers

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Cool! The movie was interesting, I got dragged by my boyfriend and brother to see it xD

The Black Widow isn't in there, but that's understandable considering you're a dude x3 I especially like Thor in that picture, and whatever the flying guy with the robot suit's name is looks EPIC.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

That's so cool. x3
    My brother and dad went to see the movie while I got stuck doing karate. -.-' (but I'm going to see Snow White and the Huntsman tomorrow, mwahaha)
    hello