Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Title: Death Note.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Death Note.

One cold night the wolves howled into the midnight sky echoing like it was through a cave of bats screeching so loud thy glass would shatter in mere seconds. As a man in armor traveled through the land holding a Scottish Claymore even tho he was clearly a Mexican man from the south boarders. He had seen so many horrible things that no mortal could handle.... Until one day when his parents were killed by the Grand Military of the Federation. He vowed revenge on the darn woman who was strongest person in the world. She was so beautiful, but looks fool those who aren't aware of the enemies real nature. He slayed her whole army until he was killed by a faint kiss. His body fell to the ground and he died in 5 seconds flat. His son Kelvin heard of the woman who killed his father and he grew up to be a fine young man who slayed entire empires with little effort. He soon met a girl at a nearby town who was beautiful and kind and helped anyone in need no matter how silly or crazy it sounded her name was Alexis. Everyone wanted to marry her but only Kelvin got her attention, as he enjoyed her so much he and her went to the mountains. Only to be confronted by Lady Sai, the woman who killed Kelvin's father with a faint kiss. Kelvin rushed to Sai in blind rage but she killed Alexis with a sword to the stomach. Kelvin was heart broken as he held his wife for the last time and gave her a hug as tears poured out of his eyes and yelled so loud the world felt like a massive earth quake came and shattered their ear drums along with their houses. Kelvin tracked down Sai and stabbed her with the Claymore his father once wielded, but it turned out Sai was his mother. Kelvin froze up as his cold emotionless eyes froze in both terror and joy. But he knew his wife Alexis died because of his mother and he beheaded her with rage in his eyes as his mom said for the first and last time "Just like your father........" as her head flew thru the air. Kelvin buried his mom next to his dad and said " I love the both of you."
    Last edited by Yoshinator; 01-19-2012 at 11:49 PM.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Death Note.

- Yells very loudly - KELVIN!!!! KELVIN64!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE YOSHINATOR HAS A SPURPRISE FOR YOU!!!!

Oh also, I have to point out a very amusing typo " Her enjoyed Her..... "
    Last edited by kylar10; 01-19-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

o.o I didn't use his name cuz I wanted to use him in it xD. It was the first name that came to mind.

3rd Generation Insider

O_o darn it gotta edit that!!

3rd Generation Insider

Fixed it ._.

3rd Generation Insider

DarkStar is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    One cold night the wolves howled into the midnight sky echoing like it was through a cave of bats screeching so loud thy glass would shatter in mere seconds. As a man in armor traveled through the land holding a Scottish Claymore even tho he was clearly a Mexican man from the south boarders. He had seen so many horrible things that no mortal could handle.... Until one day when his parents were killed by the Grand Military of the Federation. He vowed revenge on the darn woman who was strongest person in the world. She was so beautiful, but looks fool those who aren't aware of the enemies real nature. He slayed her whole army until he was killed by a faint kiss. His body fell to the ground and he died in 5 seconds flat. His son Kelvin heard of the woman who killed his father and he grew up to be a fine young man who slayed entire empires with little effort. He soon met a girl at a nearby town who was beautiful and kind and helped anyone in need no matter how silly or crazy it sounded her name was Alexis. Everyone wanted to marry her but only Kelvin got her attention, as he enjoyed her so much he and her went to the mountains. Only to be confronted by Lady Sai, the woman who killed Kelvin's father with a faint kiss. Kelvin rushed to Sai in blind rage but she killed Alexis with a sword to the stomach. Kelvin was heart broken as he held his wife for the last time and gave her a hug as tears poured out of his eyes and yelled so loud the world felt like a massive earth quake came and shattered their ear drums along with their houses. Kelvin tracked down Sai and stabbed her with the Claymore his father once wielded, but it turned out Sai was his mother. Kelvin froze up as his cold emotionless eyes froze in both terror and joy. But he knew his wife Alexis died because of his mother and he beheaded her with rage in his eyes as his mom said for the first and last time "Just like your father........" as her head flew thru the air. Kelvin buried his mom next to his dad and said " I love the both of you."
    The titles Death Note is a rip off of an anime show called Death Note.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

o:....awesome
    Narwhales. Bai.

I never heard of the anime Death Note o.o i dont know alot of animes

3rd Generation Insider

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

o_O theres an anime show?? O_O whoah. Lol ik like nothin bout anime soooo... o.o
    Narwhales. Bai.

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Yeah I don't watch it I like anime but there is an anime named death note
    Still here and still around

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast