Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 ****Casting Call for Snowhill Cinemas Newest Video- We need YOU!****

*CASTING CALL*

PLEASE JOIN ME AND ZADIRA KINDLERIVER IN AN ANOTHER EPIC MOVIE MAKING EVENT!

WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO JOIN US FOR A CROWD SCENE IN THE STANDS AT THE SNOWHILL SOCCER FIELD!!!

WHAT TO WEAR!

If you have a soccer shirt with your countries flag on it from the SC store we would like very much for you to wear it as an adventurer for the shoot.
    (if your countries flag is not represented on a soccer tee please pick your favorite soccer tee from those in the store.)

If you do not have a soccer shirt with a flag of your country and would like to purchase one. They can be bought from the Station Cash store for 90sc.
    (if your countries flag is not represented on a soccer tee please pick your favorite soccer tee from those in the store.)

If you do not have any SC please do not worry about it and just come in your favorite freestyle tee shirt.

**NO COSTUMES PLEASE WE NEED YOU TO LOOK LIKE YOU ARE PART OF A CROWD AT A SOCCER TOURNAMENT!!**

DATE:

*FRIDAY AUGUST, 27 2010*

THIS COMING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

TIMES:

6:00PM EST (all our east coast peeps)

5:00PM CST ( all the peeps in the middle states)

4:00PM MST (all our peeps in the rocky mountain regions)

3:00PM PST (for the peeps near the pacific ocean)

PLACE:
    SNOWHILL SOCCER FIELD

SERVER 7

**(please feel free to add me as your friend and port to me Stephanie Rabbitheart if you are not sure where to find us.)**

*****PLEASE READ******

~VERY IMPORTANT~
    WHILE THE VIDEO IS BEING SHOT WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME, AND PLEASE DO NOT DROP BOOM BOXES, PARTY CRATES, CAKES, FIREWORKS CRATES OR ANY OTHER MISC. DROPS UNTIL WE ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED SHOOTING. WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU PLEASE DO NOT WEAR ANY MASKS OR COSTUMES OF ANY KIND. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION.

And in case we forget to tell you...

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Stephani Rabbitheart; 08-27-2010 at 02:06 AM.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ****Casting Call for Snowhill Cinemas Newest Video- We need YOU!****

Hmmm...I might be able to join.

Now it's time for me to decide what country's shirt I could buy (Sadly, my country's not included...)
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Default Re: ****Casting Call for Snowhill Cinemas Newest Video- We need YOU!****

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    Hmmm...I might be able to join.

Now it's time for me to decide what country's shirt I could buy (Sadly, my country's not included...)
    I am so sorry your country isn't represented. Perhaps you should just pick your second favorite country! That would work too. I hope with all my heart you are able to come. That would be fantastic.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Wow! My first time to be in your vid! awesome!

----

Quote Originally Posted by trish19 View Post
    Wow! My first time to be in your vid! awesome!
    YAY! I am so happy you will be there. It is going to be lots and lots of fun for sure!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Stephani Rabbitheart View Post
    I am so sorry your country isn't represented. Perhaps you should just pick your second favorite country! That would work too. I hope with all my heart you are able to come. That would be fantastic.
    That's what I'm doing. Problem is: I'm having a hard time choosing which country to pick.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

LOL! That would be hard!!!!!! XD

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

I'll try to make it also,
    Sounds like fun!

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I may be there; I may not. I never fully decide untill I know WHAT the video has to do with. And do you mean EST or EDT? Because EDT is daylight time, which is what it is now. Anyways, hopefully I can make it this time.

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

I'll be there! :D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast