Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: The Box

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Box

Chapter 1

Spoiler: show
    "No sir! Please don't hurt me! Take anything! Pleease!" "Where is it?" bellowed the attacker. "Wh-where is w-w-what?" "Don't play dumb with me boy! I know you have it!" What if he really is clueless where The Box is. No, that can't be it, the boy must know where it is, thought Reginald, Master told me this pest had it. "You must have some idea boy! Quit playin' dumb with me before I have to get the Ol' Inforcer out. She's been waiting soo long to be back in the game in the game again!" Reginald pulled out a Titarus 13/13. A machine gun like blaster that fires a lot of electric waves into your body so fast and painful you'd be on the floor spazzing before the trigger is pulled. You'll be dead after 5 seconds. Even the bravest of officers cringe at the name. "You have ten seconds to think about where it is before..." he cocked the Titarus 13/13. "Umm, ahh..." "Seven, six, five." "Umm..." "Three, two, one. What's the decision?"" ""Umm, oh-uh my-my f-f-father took it to th-the Jungle of Parkitec. He hid it somewhere there. I don't know where it is though. He-he didn't tell me." The boy looked close to bawling his head off. "Ok, good to know but your still coming with me. I need to know more." An evil smile slowly appeared on Reginald's face. He picked up the boy and carried him off.

Chapter 2

"Come back here, boy! Give me back my makieo!" Mmm. Makieo. My favorite food. They look like blue peaches but taste like maraschino cherries. Hi, I'm Tyrus, an orphan in the big city of Merdis. I'm 14. Let me tell ya, running with four makieos, two in each hand, is not easy, but, ahh, the life of the 25th century. I took a right down an alley then a left down another. I almost tripped over a crate. While I was stumbling I lost three of my makieos. I saw the shop owner about fifty yards behind me. No, I thought, I can't lose the makieos. They were the only real food we have had in months. When I say 'we' I mean a little orphan family I have. Me and Kari are the eldest. We're both 14 but I'm a month older. Then there are the 12 year old twins, Tom and Lisa. Michael is the fifth eldest at 11. There there is Trevor and Molly who are eight. I scrambled and picked up the makieos just before the shop owner got within ten feet. I started running and saw a trash can. I quickly ran over to it and kicked it over, giving me about five more seconds. I tore through the alleys that lead to the hideout. On the way I created a mess the size of an elephant, trying to keep our hideout secret from him. I ran left around the corner and looked back. He was watching his step and cursing in Merdis. I turned around and kept running. I ran for about three more minutes until I came to a labyrinth of alleys. The whole gang memorized the way so I had no problem getting through. At the end there were three more alleys. One was a dead end, one went on for about two minutes then came out at Upper Merdis, and the last one went on for about six minutes then came to a dead end. I took the last one. Once I got to the end I recited a poem in Merdis. A rectangular section glowed and disappeared. I hopped in. It closed with no sound and became a dead end in the out side once more. I flipped on the lights. There they were, my orphan family, asleep. I went over to the table we used as a dining table and a work table and took out a cooking knife and started cutting up the makieos in seven pieces. Then I woke up Kari and told her to wake up the others. I went back to the table and set out seven plates and put the makieos on then. Everyone was at the table but the young twins. I went into their room made of curtains and picked them up. I set them down at the table and when they saw the makieos their eyes grew bigger than oranges. They're both African, Molly has pony tails and Trevor has black short curly hair. Michael has gold hair to his neck and is American. Lisa has brown hair to her shoulders and Tom has short black hair and they're both Italian. Kari is American with shoulder blade black hair. And I am American with a black fauxhawk. We all ate little bite savoring the flavor, well, except Trevor. Kari smiled at me. She was sitting between Molly and Trevor. Molly was eating with her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her face. We always tell Trevor to savor his food but he never listens. He started jamming his makieos in his mouth once his orange sized eyes went back to normal
    After we ate we cleaned up and decided to go on a walk around the lowers section of Merdis. We got to the door and said 'open' in Merdis and stepped out. We got to the labyrinth and the other two alleys. We took the one that lead to Upper Merdis. We walked in silence until we heard the sound of cars. We stepped out into Upper Merdis and took a right. We walked, talking about what we will do. Molly wanted to go to the Montian Park. Michael first wanted to go watch a movie with the bundle of movie passes we found then he wanted to go swimming at the public pool. The two started bickering and I didn't want to cause a commotion so I said we can do both. We looked at what's playing at the theater. Once we picked what we wanted to watch we played in the park for about forty-five minutes then headed to the pool. We rented our suits, changed into them in the changing room, and headed to the pool. We hopped in and Kari took the seven year old and played with them in the littler pool. Tom and Lisa were splashing each other. Michael was swimming lap around the pool. I sat at the edge, dangling my feet, watching the other have fun. I turned around, having a strange feeling that we were being watched. Nothing there. I fought the strange feeling. Just enjoy yourself, I thought, no one else was here but us. I soon found out that I was wrong.

Chapter 3
    Running through the darkness of Dalor, neighboring city of Merdis, Dylan sees and open threshold with light pouring out. A few more seconds until his life would be saved. Runnong out of the forest, he spots one in front of him almost at the threshold of safety. The figure in front of him, a Dynaty Guard, pulled out his gun, a Seg 5A, and aimed it at Dylan. The Guard pulled the trigger, sending a small, sharp projectile at him. It punctured Dylan in his chest, making the world spin. Five more strides till the threshold. His vision blurred, steps getting slower. He collapsed a few feet from the door. A headache erupted in his head like a volcano. "No" he murmured. Crawling towords the doors, he saw the Guard taking slow strides towards him. The Guards pulled out a syringe filled with sickly green liquid. Tynus. An overdose could kill an adult in second, but a regular dose only causes symptoms of headaches, blackouts, and sweating. The Guard plunged the syringe into Dylan's arm, and you probably guessed it, he blacked out, falling into darkness.
    Last edited by Michael23 Jordan23; 03-03-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Default Re: The Box, Chapter 1

Like it? I'm not the best writer though.
    Last edited by Michael23 Jordan23; 01-16-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Default Re: The Box

New chapter! *for those of you who actually read it lol*

LeeSumma is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool!

Yay! (does short version of the John Wall) Someone read it! (I think....)

Might add #4 (if I start working on it more)