Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Wizard101

Stoirm Faolchú is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Wizard101

Anyone play it? Probably going to sign up for an account, and I want your reviews.

Sooo....

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Wizard101

It's a pretty good game. It's not a game you can play for free, though. You can play it for free, but after aboput 3 days you run out of quests. You can still earn experiance and there is some stuff you can still do, like training your pet, but I think I'm getting a membership on it soon. My name there is Kevin. Not Kelvin, just Kevin. Kelvin wasn't an option.

Stoirm Faolchú is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh, my eyes were playing tricks on me. I thought you said "Not Kelvin, just Kelvin." and i was like oooooook?

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah I was kinda disappointed with the game, because there are certain areas in the game that you need to pay (real) money to get into -_- And if you don't get into those areas, you can't complete your quests : P So, yeah, it's fun for a little while, but then there's nothing to do after that unless you become a member : P

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

It's an "OK game" but combat takes a little while as your progress on to higher levels and there are some things that could definately be changed.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Well, I just joined a few days ago. I was all excited, and now I am totally disappointed. I am not a member, and I completed all the quests I could, but now I have nothing to do. Even working on my other Wizards isn't so fun, since I have to repeat everything. I'm going to ask my parents for a membership, but I doubt they will let me get one since I am already a member on FR. I could get some Crowns, but were kind of tight on money too, so Idk. If you decide to join, be sure to get a membership with it, or you will have very little to do after the first few days.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

After one month (If member) you get board and feel like you wasted money but for free members wait 3 days (If fast) or a week (If slow) and you run out of quests or just get plain board of it (Trust me i have been a non-member for 1in a half years)
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Kaya View Post
    After one month (If member) you get board and feel like you wasted money but for free members wait 3 days (If fast) or a week (If slow) and you run out of quests or just get plain board of it (Trust me i have been a non-member for 1in a half years)
    I was once into Webkinz. (Lol) I don't think I'll get bored of it that fast. I got a membership yesterday. With a game card, I'm pretty sure most of the people on FRI use game cards for FR. xD

I hope you have a blast Kel, just come back and see us sometime..not here, but in FR!
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I had fun with it, and then when I had to pay, I payed, but after awhile it got boring because the only objective on there is to beat all the quests. Then what do you do? I mean really, you can barely even talk on there.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast