Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Title: Who else plays Wizard101? :3

Töxic123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon6 Who else plays Wizard101? :3

So I have not been on here in a long time since I moved on from Free Realms really, i've been playing wizard101 since it came out in 2008 but since I was hacked that's when i started my account on here (FRI) and started playing FR more but now I made a new account till I get mine back I am a level 40 Life and that account and my old one which i expect to get in January I have a Lvel 89 Life, and Level 50 Death and a bunch of noobies >:3
    So anyone want to add me I need friends xD
    x_x

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Who else plays Wizard101? :3

Last time I played W101 I only played to the F2P cap which was like level 10 or something. That was years ago though so I don't know how much has changed. I think the max level was 60 or something.

Demigod is offline Newbie Explorer

Well, I used to be a huge Wizzy fan..... I played from the game's beta until maybe this June when, one day, I logged on and found my account muted. KI had permanently muted my account falsely and refused to give me any conclusive evidence that would have proven that I deserved the mute. Of course, I had done nothing wrong, but it still irked me. And so I quit Wizard101

Hostility is offline Explorer

I play Wizard101. c: I actually have a clan on there- DarkenAngelClan.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I have been playing Wizard101 since beta, and no matter what games I find Wizard101 will always be my home.
    My main is lvl 91, and then I have three or four characters that are around level 30-40.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

What's the membership like? Is it worth it? I remember getting to level 10 in like a day. I presume it takes awhile to fully max out.

Knight is offline Amateur Gamer

I play Wiz101. Im LVL 13 or 14.
    "The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained."
    - (not sure saw it in a picture)

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I can't decide if I want to play it again...I remember I got to the lvl 80 world and just gave up cause me and my friends couldn't defeat crop. I need a break on FR though.
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I can't decide if I want to play it again...I remember I got to the lvl 80 world and just gave up cause me and my friends couldn't defeat crop. I need a break on FR though.
    Yes, with all of this W101 enthusiasm I too have been contemplating giving it another go, however I have only played to the F2P cap and I would like to know how fast the leveling is/is the membership worth it. For example, it only took me maybe 2 months to max all jobs on FR, could someone give me an approximate amount of time it would take to max out on W101 relative to my speed.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Yes, with all of this W101 enthusiasm I too have been contemplating giving it another go, however I have only played to the F2P cap and I would like to know how fast the leveling is/is the membership worth it. For example, it only took me maybe 2 months to max all jobs on FR, could someone give me an approximate amount of time it would take to max out on W101 relative to my speed.
    Wizard101 is different in terms of completion. The most effective way of leveling is questing, and there are main and side quest lines. When I first began playing the game, shortly after the level cap raised to 60 from 50 with the launch of Celestia, it took me 4-5 months to get to the maximum level and to finish Celestia. If you only stick to the main quest line, you will progress through the worlds faster, but your levels would be going up more slowly if you didn't decide to take on some side quest lines, whereas if you decided to take on some side quest lines you would progress through the worlds more slowly, but would also be leveling faster. Since then, they've added multiple main and side worlds to progress through and the level cap is something like 90 or 95 now. I got a good two years or so before completely burning out on the game, and it is a pretty fun side game. Really, the only reason why I don't subscribe anymore or play more actively is because my PVP league collapsed after those who ran it left, as did my friends as well, leaving me with without a whole lot of motivation to play as content became less solo-friendly and more geared towards multiple people. The game is still decent, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a change from the same old MMO grind.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast