Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Sims 3

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Sims 3

Hi guys,

I got Sims 3 a few days ago, and I'm wondering if any of you have it? It's pretty fun, if you haven't played it before.

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sims 3

I played all the Sims games. To be honest, It WAS fun at first, but it already got quite boring after the first few days of play. I'm just not used to playing Sims anymore, since I last played a Sims game at 2008, and that's pretty much the last time I touched one besides 3.

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

I play Sims for a long time now... but I kept beating the DS one and saving another file over the beat one and I was tired of starting over so I gave up... I played the one for Wii [sims pets2 or something like that] and it got annoying since I barely made money and I kept passing out 'cause I didn't have money to pay for my pets and my shower and eating and stuff... and it does get boring...
    AND I kept passing out in the PSP one since I had no money then either...
    Last edited by Gagerz; 08-15-2011 at 08:07 PM.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by SarahUnderdream View Post
    Hi guys,

I got Sims 3 a few days ago, and I'm wondering if any of you have it? It's pretty fun, if you haven't played it before.
    I've had almost every version/game that has Sims. My Sims and the original 'The Sims'. I think i've had every Sims game except Sims 2.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

benoker is offline Explorer

The sims 3 is a very fun game and I've been playing it for a long time now

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Lol, my friend and I had some serious laughs lol
    She said it glitched and you could see...-you know- I never saw.

She also said the house caught fire.

And when I was at her house, we wanted to get the people out the house, so we turned the TV off. But they turned it back on ALL THE TIME and we seriously ROFLED. When we FINALLY got the lady out, we lost her somewhere, somehow. That was funny lol...I took a snap of a lady on my DS and made her all stretchy :3

Very, very fun game lol.
    hello

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Aha I love the Sims 3...got it when it first came out. Sadly, though, my computer hates it and won't even start it anymore <_< oh well xD
    I miss setting fire to random Sims >_> Can't wait for the next Expansion Pack either

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

I don't own Sims 3, nor any Sims games except for My Sims for the Wii.

I personally don't like the inappropriatness of the games, though I do enjoy watching this one commercial for it... xD always makes me LOL.

Thought about getting it for DS, but reviews so poor, I decided against it. I'll stick with Dragon Quest IX and Harvest Moon.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

You play Dragon Quest? That game almost made my Mum kill me ._. Sorry for off-topicness.
    hello