Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    ninjablade2000's Avatar
    ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,585

    Default Pokemon, anyone?

    Wondering if anyone here likes Pokémon? I got back into the games after I decided to start playing Emerald. I haven't played many games, but I've played these so far:

    Soulsilver (About 900 hours on this in total.)
    Diamond
    Pearl (Gee, I spend like 300 hours on that. xD)
    Silver
    Emerald
    Platinum (Until it mysteriously disappeared from my R4 game list...I still am wondering what happened to it.)
    Battle Revolution
    Explorers of time (Lost it, and I got creeped out multiple times...)
    Explorers of Sky (Managed to finish it, gee this was HARD.)
    Black
    White
    Pokepark Wii.
    Gold
    Red
    Blue
    Yellow

    And there's it. I have played more than I thought, but yeah I haven't finished some still lol.
    So, if you freak over Pokemon, then well, post? xDDD
    hello



  2. #2
    I Made You Mad? is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Im trying to find someone to battle online with but no one is even trying. they all chicken out right after i ask for friend codes

    can you believe that?

    I felt the same way...
    thats why i grew feet and went on land
    U MAD ARIAL?

  3. #3
    rocketeer's Avatar
    rocketeer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,518

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by I Made You Mad? View Post
    Im trying to find someone to battle online with but no one is even trying. they all chicken out right after i ask for friend codes

    can you believe that?
    o: Still no luckk?? :\

  4. #4
    I Made You Mad? is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketeer View Post
    o: Still no luckk?? :\
    got that right i have no luck. i even tried going on other sites.. i cant find anything...

    I felt the same way...
    thats why i grew feet and went on land
    U MAD ARIAL?

  5. #5
    rocketeer's Avatar
    rocketeer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,518

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by I Made You Mad? View Post
    got that right i have no luck. i even tried going on other sites.. i cant find anything...
    Well there's always tmorrow xD Just keep looking.

  6. #6
    ninjablade2000's Avatar
    ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,585

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Try the Pokécommunity Forums. They have a section especially for that.
    hello



  7. #7
    I Made You Mad? is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    Try the Pokécommunity Forums. They have a section especially for that.
    good advice ill try it out

    I felt the same way...
    thats why i grew feet and went on land
    U MAD ARIAL?

  8. #8
    kylar10's Avatar
    kylar10 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,130

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    I gave up on cards like 5 years ago, though I still play the games. :p
    1. Gold.
    2.Red.
    2.Blue.
    3.Yellow.
    4.(( All of their remakes )
    5.Ruby. (( Possibly the one I have invested the most time into. Also explains my obsession with rubys. ))
    6.Sapphire.
    7.Emerald.

    8.Diamond.
    9.Platinum.
    10.White.
    These are the ones I have beaten. I didn't bother with Black or White because they were basically the same games only with a different Legendary.

    Fav. Pokemon: Arcanine or Arceus...... Can't decide which......
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.


  9. #9
    I Made You Mad? is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by kylar10 View Post
    I gave up on cards like 5 years ago, though I still play the games. :p
    1. Gold.
    2.Red.
    2.Blue.
    3.Yellow.
    4.(( All of their remakes )
    5.Ruby. (( Possibly the one I have invested the most time into. Also explains my obsession with rubys. ))
    6.Sapphire.
    7.Emerald.

    8.Diamond.
    9.Platinum.
    10.White.
    These are the ones I have beaten. I didn't bother with Black or White because they were basically the same games only with a different Legendary.

    Fav. Pokemon: Arcanine or Arceus...... Can't decide which......
    i think my fave one would have to be the new one carracosta

    I felt the same way...
    thats why i grew feet and went on land
    U MAD ARIAL?

  10. #10
    dilly5534's Avatar
    dilly5534 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Pokemon, anyone?

    I played Sapphire, Fire Red, leaf green, White, Ruby, Old Silver, Remake Silver, Remake gold, Old Gold, Platuim, Pearl, Dimond, and most of the others. LOL I Completed All Them And Side Stories And things.
    Last edited by dilly5534; 03-31-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: FAILS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •