Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Oblivion...xD

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Oblivion...xD

Okay, before I start, I know this game is really old. xD Like it came out in 2006 so yeah. xD

But, since I'm a Skyrim addict, I decided I'd try out Oblivion. It looks pretty good, some weird facial expressions and the graphics are definitely a few rungs down...BUT I'm not going to make the mistake of getting it on 360 so I can mod the graphics up a bit. (As well as some other stuff. *SNEAKYSNEAKY.*)

Any of chu peeps play it?
    hello

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Oblivion...xD

Nope. I don't even play Skyrim. I wanted to play them it order, xD So I started with Morrowind. Morrowind has told me that either this is a very inefficient graphics engine or I need a new computer, because that old game lags on this PC. xD I have a hard time making a character in the game because...well...all the character models are just so... so... ugly. xD

Beso is offline Master Gamer

I've played both. Every game is completely different, you don't have to play oblivion, each game has a different story. I enjoyed oblivion's story, it was much better than skyrim(that's my opinion lol). The story of skyrim is not that good, just the gameplay is.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Still have yet to try it. I have it sitting on my Steam games list but uninstalled >_>

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Oooh, I did get it. Yeah, I agree Kelvin, they're ugly in Oblivion too. xD I had to use console commands to change my race haha. They're...really not bad in Skyrim. It's weird facial expressions too. Haha. Also, it's probably the computer, Oblivion is newer than Morrowind and it lagged twice in the many hours I played it yesterday.

Plus I'm joining the Dark Brotherhood in this game, from what Youtube vids I've seen the Nightmother is nothing more than a ghost, not like how she is in Skyrim...

P.S Daedra are awful interior decorators. Dead, rotting bodies, seriously? And corpse grinders/mashers...Consider re-decoration.
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    Plus I'm joining the Dark Brotherhood in this game, from what Youtube vids I've seen the Nightmother is nothing more than a ghost, not like how she is in Skyrim...
    Ahhh...ha, I was not expecting having to get up close and personal with her in Skyrim. Almost had a cow.

There are probably texture mods out now for Oblivion, though, so you can make the textures look less..er...ugly

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination

Ikr...I was gonna try one of them...Haha, but this computer can't open any of them. o.o

I completely messed up the DB by disabling a necessary questline character...Bah. Mebbe I'll work up the courage to...'Embrace' the Nightmother...Skyrim...Or finish my research on enabling characters.
    hello

Ah you probably need WinRAR =-=

>_> She's actually really nice for being a gross looking corpse xD

Yah...

She actually is, if you think about it. ALOT. Just get past the skeletal remains, the thought she died screaming, the really grotesque veins in empty eye sockets, and she's the image of Mother Teresa. :3

...I finished the DB quest line. The Nightmother wasn't a rotting corpse, just a ghost and now I only have to speak to a statue, but of course, the Black Hand HAD to go and attack Lucien, string him up by the foot and somehow make him rot over the course of about two hours. Rofl, Bethesda, Rofl.
    You can't escape rotting corpses with the DB, can you...
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 03-17-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    hello