Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Ninja's Game Reviews! [Looking for a game to play? Come here! Ninja can recommend games to you!]

I finally got round to actually making a LIST.
    I hope this helps you when you're looking for a game.
    Keep in mind this is MY opinion. This is what I think of the game. I don't care what other people think; it's my thread with my opinion.

Grand Fantasia
    This anime inspired game has cute characters and a nice little world to explore, not to mention a good handful of quests to complete. The company who run it, Aeria Games, are alike $OE with their nasty little habbits (etc being cheap). They also don't provide excellent customer service, so only really play if you don't mind cheap companies and know how to deal with glitches.

Final Rating: ★★★

Perfect World
    This game has stunning graphics and a very expansive world. It takes a long, long time to get from one place to another and the combat can get repetitive, but if you're looking for a MMORPG with good graphics and a nice player base, this game is good for you!

Vindictus
    Made by Nexon, the same company who own Mabinogi and Maplestory, this game has amazing graphics and a very good combat system. I have not played it much as my computer basically sucks, but from what I have played so far, it is good, and although Nexon doesn't really seem like a 'generous' company, they don't seem as bad as $OE or Aeria games.
    Worth trying out, for fans of dungeon-delving.

Fiesta Online
    This game is run by Outspark, and is similar to Grand Fantasia, as it is anime inspired and the graphics are almost the same, though Fiesta seems to be leaning more towards a cartoon style.
    Yet again, this isn't a game I've gotten into and therefor I don't know much about the company, but from what I played it seems like a decent online game.

Final Rating: ★★

FlyFF
    Ahh, FlyFF. For me this game is very addictive, yet frustrating.
    This game is based on GRIND. There is not much story, not many quests and certainly not much exp, yet 150 levels.
    There is a great gear system and many different equipments, which can be bought with 'Penya' or dropped from various monsters.
    One of the boldest features of FlyFF is of course the ability to fly! You can fly on a hoverboard, in Santa's Sleigh, or on a flying Hovercraft thing.
    A great game worth playing, in my opinion, though a lot of time and dedication, and not much care for graphics, is required.

Final Rating: ★★★★

Ether Saga Odyssey
    If you want a game where it's fairly easy to level up high, then join Ether Saga Odyssey! There's not much grind until your job change (which requires you to kill about 1200 monsters at the end, I think)
    It's anime sty
    led, but the graphics are still good. The combat does get repetitive, but there's an item named a 'possessor' which is a legal in-game bot.
    There are quite a lot of classes and a lot of monsters to beat. Nice little game, but has a complicated gear system that revolves around spending Real-Life money.

Forsaken World
    This game is amazing. Great graphics, great combat, great everything. Free Mounts, Fashion; this game doesn't seem to have any drawbacks I can think of, except it may get a bit repetitive in the end. Other than that, great game, certainly worth playing.

Final Rating: ★★★★★

Jade Dynasty
    This game is not great, yet not terrible. The graphics aren't amazing, the quest line is a bit confusing in terms of 'what do I do next' and the combat is sort of 'meh'. There certainly is better out there, but there is worse, too. There's quite a bit in the name of grinding, and it's easy to get confused with what to do next, not to mention the player base is thin.

Final Rating: ★★

Onverse
    This game is a virtual world with quite a bit to it. There's a lot of clothes, but most of them are purchased with Cash Coins, a premium currency. In fact, a lot of the game revolves around these 'Cash Coins' making it hard to play without spending real money. The player base isn't terrible, but isn't really amazing either, and the more experienced players seem to have that 'I'm better than you' air about them.
    This isn't really my type of game, but it may interest you.

Final Rating: ★

Still can't seem to find the right game? Ask me what you're looking for, and I'll try my best to find you a game I think you'd like!
    This service is completely free, but any tips I'll be grateful for. :]
    Since it's free, I can't guarantee you I'll actually get round to it. And I might be completely wrong, and you hate the game. Don't harm me if that's the case; I'll try again! ;o

Last edited by ninjablade2000; 08-05-2012 at 09:07 AM.
    hello

Jac Rain is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: A list of MMOPRG games that I've played...

I know this isn't an mmorpg game but try pirates of the carribean online. It's pretty cool once you level up and can have new weapons. It plays a kewl role and is pretty much like the movie ( of course. )

Jac Rain is offline Newbie Explorer

:Or wizard101.... Can't really do much without membership though

Danisaurus<3 is offline Amateur Gamer

I LOVE PERFECT WORLD

Sharks Rush is offline Explorer

I know a game but it's not an MMORPG but it's a MMO and the game is.. S4 League!

I play S4 League for life!!

I made an actual decent list, if anyone wants to look? ;o
    hello

Gamzee is offline Amateur Gamer

This is a generously helpful list for those who are looking for new games, although I've played these games through and through to the point of my interest in them being worn thin. Would you perhaps recommend any other games?
    still too lazy to find a properly sized signature picture
    IGN: Gåmzee

PookieRay3 is offline Amateur Gamer

Ninja your not going to bid anymore? Sorry about going off topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamzee View Post
    This is a generously helpful list for those who are looking for new games, although I've played these games through and through to the point of my interest in them being worn thin. Would you perhaps recommend any other games?
    Yeah, this is just the start of my list. I will add many, many more later on.
    hello