Pirates Of The Cairbbean Online
    Free Realms
    WolfQuest
    Feralheart

Yush, alot. Imma gamer <3.

Games that I MAY quit:
    Wolfquest
    Minecraft (for computer)
    Roblox (Due to too much payments because you have to be MEMBER and GET MONEY for EVERYTHING! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE BILL GATES FOR THAT -.-)

Games that I just came back on:
    Free Realms

Currently FR is gonna be my main, because I wanna get refreshed all that stuff

Now, I will TELL you what these games are about. Here is the first one I joined back in 2009.

Wizard101.
    You can create your own free wizard, but sadly you have to pay and its vitural money. But you can defeat evil and collect pets, and buy mounts clothes and more!
    Second one.

Fusionfall.
    Its a CN game actually, it used to be Pay To Play but now its a Free To Play. But at least its free ^-^. Anyways you can defeat monsters and defeat this dude called "Fuse" and his minions to save the CN universe.

Third one.

Pirates Of The Cairbbean Online.
    Create your own pirate! It has TONS of custominzaion. Also there is type your own name! Sadly its like FR. Type a name, use a temp name and then get it approved.

Forth one.

Free Realms

You aready know :3.

And then I havent joined any more in about eh, 2-7 months. Then I joined Roblox.

You can create stuff and customize your character, sadly theres like "Robux" for money, but also Tickets. Its like money generator if you explore more of the site.

Then I had to move and then I had to buy a new computer. It works well ^_^. Its a Toshiba Satellite, ISH LIKE A GAMING COMPUTA!

Later then I joined another, MINECRAFT!

I wanted to try it out in Classic, kinda stupid. I have to buy it xDDDD.

Then another few months I joined Feralheart. Its a Wolf and Lion MMORPG. Its all free, no like "money for in game money" or "membership". Bassicaly its a RP game. If you horrible at it or not, it can be a chat or RP game. And people lately have been making hybrids which is stupid, like horses. Only ones I understand or Hyenas, Foxes, Coyotes, and dogs. And you can make pups or raise a pup! When your a pup, some person will adopt you. You can be a cub or a pup.

I cant tell more o_o

Then I joined Wolfquest, ITS ONLY FUN FOR LIKE 10 DAYS -.-. "Live Life as a wolf" WELL MAKE IT MORE NOT LAGGY FOR TOSHIBA.

Thats all PHEW Took me like 1 hour to do it... NAWT.

Thanks fer reading x3

"No one can make me think that I am not a wolf. I am truly, by my eyes. No one can say that I am not a wolf" ~ME
    IGN: Dexter Ghostwilds

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Me has lots, SO LOOK HERE :3

Wizard101
    Roblox
    Minecraft (tablet or computer)
    Fusionfall
    Free Realms
    WolfQuest
    Feralheart

I've played the yellow ones. I love Feralheart! Hehe.. The hybrids I don't understand but some are kind of cool. My friend made one that looks like a dragon and it's pretty sweet.. My main characters are a fox and a black wolf. 8] I love playing as a fox because the cats freak out and run away. xD WolfQuest sounds pretty interesting.. Would it be worth trying?

Dexter Da Wulf is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Wizard101
    Roblox
    Minecraft (tablet or computer)
    Fusionfall
    Free Realms
    WolfQuest
    Feralheart

I've played the yellow ones. I love Feralheart! Hehe.. The hybrids I don't understand but some are kind of cool. My friend made one that looks like a dragon and it's pretty sweet.. My main characters are a fox and a black wolf. 8] I love playing as a fox because the cats freak out and run away. xD WolfQuest sounds pretty interesting.. Would it be worth trying?
    I have a Feralheart character named "Gangam Style" XDDDDD And for WQ, No not really. Unless you like single player stuff. And in multi, IT HAS A MAX UP TO 5 PEOPLE! I'm like, "DIS GAME HAS NU PLOT!!!!" So its ts not really worth it x: If you wanna see me just look at the username below that says "Wolf Named Coda"

"No one can make me think that I am not a wolf. I am truly, by my eyes. No one can say that I am not a wolf" ~ME
    IGN: Dexter Ghostwilds

Sharks Rush is offline Explorer

Your missing S4 League..
    Which is the best game ever

I play S4 League for life!!