Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Mabinogi

Yoshi is offline Explorer

Default Mabinogi

Unfortunately, the original thread must have disappeared. I am of the Mari Server and this game is worth trying out. You'll never want to leave the game because of huge content. If you are going to try out, join the Mari Server as it rules out every server.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Mabinogi

I was playing it but I want to start focusing on school and other stuff, so I'm just staying to Free Realms
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

whts the game about anyway...
    ive seen it around adverts on other websites but i didnt think it looked good?
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, Sarah Noblemind, Shadowhaven and I got together on the Tarlach Server. I haven't played that game in a while... A long while.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Yoshi is offline Explorer

And that is why you don't join a server that is empty with only pros in Dunbarton/Taillteann.

@Liam
    Mabinogi is not your original MMO where you click and click to kill monsters. Skills rely on time and strategy. This MMO has many unique things to do such as dungeons, cooking, farming, part-time jobs, fishing, fashion contests/jousting, and many more. Generation quests help you unlock transformations. Transformations are like forms you can take on like a Paladin or a Dark Knight. Your stats would boost up after transforming. Generation Quests are the storyline quests. You should never skip a generation quest-line EVER. The world of Mabinogi is very big. You only get mounts by paying real money. The world of Erinn is waiting for you and you must save it.

If you like anime, you might like it. If you never watched anime, then it's not for you.