Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

So, I fancied starting a thread about this game.
    I wish I had some screenshots, but I don't, all I have is a clearer version of my avatar catching her Chakrams. xD

This is also the official trailer...

And since I've used my video up, here's a link to a gameplay video:

"Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" Gameplay Preview - YouTube

I shall see what screenshots I can muster up.
    hello

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I've been wanting to try this game. The 38 Studios company is local here so I've been debating on paying a homage to a local company and trying out a game like this |D (I rarely play RPGs that are like Warcraft and such)

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

You should...I doubted it a bit at first, thinking at be all ABCDEFG when it game to starting (I was ABCDEFG because the game lagged horribly, then being a technichild I managed to fix that)
    It's got some great combat and such, nice places and graphics (and I'm saying that when I'm playing at the lowest quality) not an amazing storyline though, at first I thought the story was running from one place to another, hitting things on the way, which it was, but then about midway the game got better...Especially at the level where the boss is Balor (who is one ugly fellow) because you've got some awesome equips and stuff. It was before Balor I took that screeny in the first post. Early on it's a drag but then it gets more challenging. xD
    hello