Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KodaBlack is offline Explorer

Default How many games have I played? Take a guess...

Hiya Kiddies! (You'll get used to me saying that, I call everyone "kiddo" or "kid" and "kiddie", even if the person is older than myself.)

Found this nifty little thread and thought I'd give you all a list of games I've played...along with my favorites + quick review.

Here's the list:

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine
    Kung Foo (Legend of Martial Arts)
    Perfect World International
    Forsaken World
    Jade Dynasty
    Runes of Magic
    Allods Online
    Hero of Three Kingdoms
    Lord of The Rings Online
    Ether Saga Online (Ether Saga Odyssey)
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus
    Spirit Tales
    World of Warcraft
    Aion Online
    Lineage II
    Legend of Magic
    Legends Online
    Champion(s) Online
    DoTA (Defense of The Ancients)
    DC Universe Online
    Battle of the Immortals (War of the Immortals)
    Dragonia
    Tribes Acend
    Gunz
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Bright Shadows
    Holy Beast Online
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    Free Realms (Duh, silly.)
    Iris Online
    Fiesta
    Grand Fantasia
    Cabal Online
    Rapplez
    Final Fantasy Online (Closed Beta)
    Ace Online

Note: These are the few games I have by memory. There are at least six others that I cannot remember the names for.

Alright, pretty small list, eh?

Okay here are my Top 3, along with quick review and ratings:

Mabinogi
    Mabinogi is one of the the few online games that has kept me playing for long periods of time. In this endless world of possibility, you can literally live your fantasy. Fight as everything from a warrior, with unbreakable courage and strength- to a mighty mage with vast intelligence and an arsenal of wicked spells at your disposal. Doesn't sound fun? Well, Mabinogi offers something not every game out there can. Almost complete freedom. You can roam vast grasslands or deserts for as long as you want (just don't run out of food!), milk cows, farm, and even compose your own songs. And at night, you can sit by the campfire with traveling Nomads (NPCs) and enjoy a meal.

This game is certainly one of my favorites. It's incredibly unique and the possibilities are endless. 9.5/10

Vindictus
    Looking for a nice hack and slash game? One with limitless combat possibilities and versatility? Look no further than Vindictus. From the same company that produced Mabinogi, Vindictus brings an entirely new genre of MMO to the table. With AMAZING graphics and incredible combat, this game is definitely on my A-List. However, there is quite a good amount of blood so I wouldn't recommend it for younger players. You can even fish in this game....using a harpoon! Be careful though....some surprise previously defeated bosses might confront you for revenge!

Wonderful graphics, crafting systems, combat, and music all place this game as a 10/10.

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online
    Although the name is a mouthful, the game is certainly one of the best I have ever had the pleasure to play. In-game, you play in a decimated (destroyed) Tokyo, Japan and demons have taken over! Play as one of the few brave, skilled, Demon Busters and either choose to defeat any demon in your path, or befriend them to fight with you later! Graphics and music quality are both average for this game, however, the immense character customization options are redeeming. Some quests are very challenging, even for experienced gamers.

Customization, immense Demon/pet system, and animation all give this game an 9.5/10.

Well there you have it! Koda's list of games and recommendations!

Hope I help someone out there find a new game!

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How many games have I played? Take a guess...

The first one sounds interesting. Does it have a membership, though?
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

No. None of the games I play require membership to unlock IMPORTANT features of the game. Only Free Realms. Some of them do have bonus content that can be purchased however. Generally, this content comes in the form of coupons for outfits or extra character slots.
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.
    I'd finally set out to make my mark, find adventure.
    Instead,
    adventure found me.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KodaBlack View Post

Vindictus
    Looking for a nice hack and slash game? One with limitless combat possibilities and versatility? Look no further than Vindictus. From the same company that produced Mabinogi, Vindictus brings an entirely new genre of MMO to the table. With AMAZING graphics and incredible combat, this game is definitely on my A-List. However, there is quite a good amount of blood so I wouldn't recommend it for younger players. You can even fish in this game....using a harpoon! Be careful though....some surprise previously defeated bosses might confront you for revenge!

Wonderful graphics, crafting systems, combat, and music all place this game as a 10/10.
    I have been meaning to try that for ever, I love H&S games. Don't know if it'll agree with my computer, but I guess I'll try it.

I have played ALOT of games too, but I can't be bothered to make a list. xD
    hello

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Ill have to try some of those games sense I don't know many good games. Long list ya got too!
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I got Vindictus, and it's good. Sadly, my computer basically chews it up and spits it back out after a while. I need a new laptop now. I'll never make Scythe Evie. >.>
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by KodaBlack View Post
    No. None of the games I play require membership to unlock IMPORTANT features of the game. Only Free Realms. Some of them do have bonus content that can be purchased however. Generally, this content comes in the form of coupons for outfits or extra character slots.
    Okay, I think I'll try it out! Thanks.
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Sharks Rush is offline Explorer

You should try S4 League.
    It's free!! c:

I play S4 League for life!!

Wow, you got me addicted to Mabinogi. xD
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    Wow, you got me addicted to Mabinogi. xD
    It's a fun game, eh?
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.
    I'd finally set out to make my mark, find adventure.
    Instead,
    adventure found me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast