Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default How Long Does It Last?

Okay,so I play World of Warcraft. And my Mom's planning on getting me membership as long as its lifetime. She's buying it on the computer,and it doesn't say how long they last. I really want it,can you please tell me how long it lasts to buy it on the computer? 30 days/year/2 years/ect. doesn't cut it. I need lifetime ON THE COMPUTER. If you can tell me to buy all 3 packs or just the $19.99 one,battlechest I think it is? that lasts lifetime. It'd be super helpful. Please tell me if you know. BTW I made characters when the Cata. came out.

T. - Thank
    Y. - You
    S. - So
    M. - Much

To whoever can tell me this,I'd love to know!
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

a1own is offline Explorer

Default Re: How Long Does It Last?

there is no lifetime membership on World of Warcraft

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

If talking about freerealms, Lifetime lasts FOREVER basically.. But, rumors said, if not active (online within 3 months) you will loose that membership, otherwise you will stay a lifetimer for your FR Life.

As of World of Warcraft, I am not quite sure. I see discs in stores going to them, I see a lot.. So, not very positive effect on that. Have you maybe tried to contact them over email? Maybe the can help.

Best of luck to yah
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    If talking about freerealms, Lifetime lasts FOREVER basically.. But, rumors said, if not active (online within 3 months) you will loose that membership, otherwise you will stay a lifetimer for your FR Life.

As of World of Warcraft, I am not quite sure. I see discs in stores going to them, I see a lot.. So, not very positive effect on that. Have you maybe tried to contact them over email? Maybe the can help.

Best of luck to yah
    That's a bit easier. I usually need the what you know stuff. Thanks.
    KATAANG

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Magic thing called Google. xD
    hello

XD Lol.
    OFF TOPIC: I have the wierdest siggy.
    KATAANG

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see how old this thread was! Phew... Well I hope this helps someone who's looking into playing WoW xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    But, rumors said, if not active (online within 3 months) you will loose that membership, otherwise you will stay a lifetimer for your FR Life.
    That's really scary.. This actually happened to a friend of mine. I asked him after his long skyrim break if he wanted to come on for a little bit, and his membership was gone! We knew for a fact that he had lifetime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as WoW goes, there is no lifetime at the moment. You can buy game time online and some stores have membership cards (almost like SC where you scratch off the back and you get a code.)

I reccomend buying the battle chest if you think you're going to be an active member. This comes with the actual game (not the trial).. Which you do need to play! It also comes with one of the expansions and a one month membership. If you want Wraith of the Lych King and Cataclysm (the other expansions that don't come with the battle pack), there is a deal online where you can get the battle pack AND both other expansions for $50. This includes the one month membership. Cataclysm still goes for about $40 in stores and Lych King goes for $20.. As you can see this saves a lot of money.

To find the $50 deal, go to the Blizzard store and click on the battle chest. (link is here: Blizzard Store) When you're on that page, look towards the bottom where it says 'upgrade battle chest.' You will need a battle.net account for this part. Once you log in, the option to buy the $50 deal is there.

I hope this helps.. Good luck and I hope you enjoy WoW .
    Last edited by Zalesana; 06-27-2012 at 06:14 PM.