Does anyone else play it?
    I wish I were a cat.
    IGN: Yue

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Does anyone play Wizard101?

With that avatar, I just might.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Yeah. I'm playing right now. I've also been playing since 2008, and I am lvl 95 (max lvl). Wizard101 is my main game, and I don't play anything else on a normal basis.
    I don't really talk to anyone, but maybe we could meet and quest together?

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Well yanno since I have shown relative interest into it in the past, when I played (years ago) I remember there was like 7 or 8 different elements, is there like a preferred element or one that is op? I remember playing as fire and death but I'd rather not jump back into the game and be something that is shunned at higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Well yanno since I have shown relative interest into it in the past, when I played (years ago) I remember there was like 7 or 8 different elements, is there like a preferred element or one that is op? I remember plays as fire and death but I'd rather not jump back into the game and be something that is shunned at higher levels.
    Depends on what you want to do. Do you want more damage than resist and health, or the best resist in game and ok damage, but worse that most? Storm is more of the one-hit school, Ice is resist, and Fire is a little bit of both. I wouldn't go for Life, Death, or Myth. If you stick with the elemental schools and life as your secondary school, you'll do fine.

I'm fire, and secondary Death. I only use Death for feint; it's not worth it. I don't have any heals with me except my pet, so I do tend to get down to the 1000-500 range in boss fights. I would've loved to get Life, and I might buy the training points back for it.
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 01-05-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

I usually prefer to tank rather than being the glass canon but this is a wizard's game after all, how would storm-life fair? What is your overall preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I usually prefer to tank rather than being the glass canon but this is a wizard's game after all, how would storm-life fair? What is your overall preference?
    Storm has low health and low resist. I'd go ice if I wanted to do the whole game again. They hit good with just two blades, and they have amazing resist. It's all about how you clothe your character and spend training points. Clothing can make or break your character, and so can tp.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

I imagine with a game that has been out as long as it has been, there are probably a ton of guides in existence that tell you the best way to allocate your training points. I must do research before replaying, by your descriptions, sounds like I will be still sticking with fire. I am not really a fan of ice, advantages or not.
    pokegroup likes this.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

I liked my Balance wizard when I was playing. A lot of people forget about Balance, which is a school of its own that mixes all of the different schools together. We can do some healing, do a good amount of damage, hold our own, and buff. They are generally a good asset to a group.

Hostility is offline Explorer

I was actually banned, and I have to pay $12 to get the account back, but I'm broke right now so I can't get it back. :p
    I wish I were a cat.
    IGN: Yue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast