Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Crysis 2

Skeptical is offline Explorer

Default Crysis 2

Has anybody gotten a chance to play this? Nobody I know has and I don't want to pay $60 for a game based solely on other reviewers due to past unpleasant experiences. It looks pretty good.
    A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks - he becomes.

Sin
    Sin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Crysis 2

i played beta it was ok but i chose not to get it just wasnt really feelin it decided to try and get Socom4 instead

PS3 IGN: Wrath & PS3 Guild: Las Noches

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Well I passed long your msg and he said he hadn't heard of Socoma and wants to know if the content for Crysis is half decent P: I think he just likes the whole I-Am-Legend-like background

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Well Crysis And Warhead were very great games. I've played them both and I've rated them 9.5 on IGN. However, Crysis 2 did not go as to what I expected from the other 2. CryTek would have added more weapons and more Ceph enemy variations to add more variety into C2. C2 on my rate would be only a 7.5 at best. So far, C2 sounds more like an escape from New York City than an exploration-based investigation/Search and Destroy/retrieve FPS. This is why I don't have much of an interest in this game than Crysis or Warhead.

I think he wanted to play because of the whole NY thing..... I know he's played games like CoD MW, Black Ops, more straight FPS games but hasn't enjoyed it as much as something like Bioshock (which I only played cause of him), where the story-line is more prominent than the fps game content aspect.

We'll have to look into Crysis tho, thanks for the heads up :]

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

You're welcome about that.

By the way, you may need a good Graphic Card to play Crysis and Warhead. My older comp almost shorted out because the Graphic Card almost died at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    You're welcome about that.

By the way, you may need a good Graphic Card to play Crysis and Warhead. My older comp almost shorted out because the Graphic Card almost died at one point.
    I think the one on our desktop is fine P: And I think his Mac is actually better than the desktop, but I'll have to check. Ahhh so many games, so little time x.x

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫