Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Cry For Help!

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Cry For Help!

is ANYBODY a member on wizard101 and a level 47 and up?? I really need help on my level 52 Ice character >.>

'Cos I literary can not defeat any monster for any of my quest at all and then I go and ask people on my friends list for help but they either don't want to help me or they are not members..

I'm getting really frustrated >.> I start crying when I'm frustrated [I really do.] and I get mad D:
    And I kind of don't understand why I can't because my stats are OK in my opinion

Please comment I'm so tired of not being able to level at all because I'm weak[?] .-.

--
    Also, if anybody needs to defeat Malistire, PM me because I should be able to help since I've already defeated him, but I just need to get the stone rose next to him >.< I ain't going in there alone ^
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 10-19-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Keala149 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Cry For Help!

Good luck, most people I know on there are 20-30 leveled wizards.. xP
    IGN: Luna Souleater
    Owner and Creater of
    Onyx Films

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

You're in luck. I just recently renewed my membership for W101. I've got two wizards, one Legendary Ice and a Grandmaster Myth who's level 55 I'm pretty sure. VM Me a time, date, and realm to meet up in game.

I'd sell unnecessary equipment and buy the highest level best stat stuff for your school to become more powerful, including athames and rings, and buy them from The Bazaar. I'd also go on a very crowded server and see if there are any other players walking around the area where you need help, and ask them for help.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    You're in luck. I just recently renewed my membership for W101. I've got two wizards, one Legendary Ice and a Grandmaster Myth who's level 55 I'm pretty sure. VM Me a time, date, and realm to meet up in game.

I'd sell unnecessary equipment and buy the highest level best stat stuff for your school to become more powerful, including athames and rings, and buy them from The Bazaar. I'd also go on a very crowded server and see if there are any other players walking around the area where you need help, and ask them for help.
    Ohmigosh, you don't know how happy I am right now! Thank youuuuuu!! I have been level 52 for two months because I had just renewed my membership myself plus like I said, I can't level because I fail >.>

and I do sell my unnecessary items, I got 100,000 coins once 'cos I sold a lot of stuff when I had been leveling
    and ty for the advice, it's much appreciated