Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lucieno

Title: Bioshock Infinite ending...WHAT.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Bioshock Infinite ending...WHAT.

(Spoiler warning if you haven't seen it or watched the gameplay)

I started watching Cry's let's play of Bioshock Infinite, it was uploaded like 6-5 months ago but I have been meaning to watch it. I just finished watching it and I cannot describe how confused I am...The end is just mind blowing, my brain could not process the information the game gave me. I thought the ending would be different So is Elizabeth Booker's daughter? What...I did not expect Dewitt to die, I'm just...wow.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Lucieno is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Bioshock Infinite ending...WHAT.

That game is just... bleh.
    JasmineJovda likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucieno View Post
    That game is just... bleh.

I know bro.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Sapphira is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineJovda View Post
    (Spoiler warning if you haven't seen it or watched the gameplay)

I started watching Cry's let's play of Bioshock Infinite, it was uploaded like 6-5 months ago but I have been meaning to watch it. I just finished watching it and I cannot describe how confused I am...The end is just mind blowing, my brain could not process the information the game gave me. I thought the ending would be different So is Elizabeth Booker's daughter? What...I did not expect Dewitt to die, I'm just...wow.

Yup, that was his Daughter, who ended up drowning him. I still don't know what caused her to do that. She seemed fine before those birds took her and stuck that thing in her back.

I
    loveeee Nicholas Hoult and Michael Fassbender<3

​IGN: Zoey Echoswing(temp name)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphira View Post
    Yup, that was his Daughter, who ended up drowning him. I still don't know what caused her to do that. She seemed fine before those birds took her and stuck that thing in her back.

I know, the whole gameplay I thought they were going to be together but turns out if they did, it would just be wrong. I feel ashamed now.