Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: ARGO Online.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default ARGO Online.

Anyone heard of this? It's downloading now and it's got a really good review on MMOHUT, including great character customization, which I loooove. I'm going to have to wait for like two hours though, which will kill me. Here is the review from the very helpful MMOHUT:

ARGO Online is a 3D Sci-Fi MMORPG that mixes steampunk and fantasy elements. Earth lies in ruins after the fourth world war and two factions vie for control of the rare mineral Earthdium. ARGO features large PvP battlegrounds, challenging raids, and varied classes.

Publisher: Alaplaya
    Playerbase: Medium
    Graphics: High Quality
    Type: MMORPG
    EXP Rate: Medium
    PvP: Battlegrounds / Duels
    Filesize: ~3.4 GB

Pros: +Eight classes per faction. +Varied PvP modes. +Raid instances. +Unique setting, fight with guns, swords, and spells. +Class, adventure, and nation skill trees. +Great character customization. +Plenty of quests. +Pet system.

Cons: -Gameplay feels very similar to other MMORPGs. -Shop item selection limited. -Lots of grinding necessary. -Generic names for enemies. -Lack of auto movement.

I was offput by the grinding thing therefore I pray this isn't another FlyFF. (Thirty seconds to defeat a monster that takes out half your health - for 00.12 exp. I ragequit that game... ;o)

So like, anyone heard of it and think it's good and might be able to meet me IG? Probably not but, meh.
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 11-04-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    hello

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: ARGO Online.

I could try it out with you, we could be newbie buddies! :3 I'm wondering if it will work good with my computer as it is an Asus. Asus is pretty much one step down from Alienware. Just PM or VM me whenever you want to get on. I'll have to tell you my IGN too. I love trying out new games, I usually stay on them for only 2-3 hours though. We'll see with this one, maybe it will be my new addiciton. Gah, I'm rambling again. Baiii. :3

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ARGO Online.

Heh, I posted this before the download didn't work. Imma try again today. Pffft. My IGN will be either Thyrrni or Ebbis. I actually downloaded Iris Online...It's cool xD
    hello