Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Anyone Play World Of Warcraft, Slederman, Wizard101, Pirate101, Or Club Penguin? Then Click Here!

Emmahiphopbell is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Anyone Play World Of Warcraft, Slederman, Wizard101, Pirate101, Or Club Penguin? Then Click Here!

Ok So, #1 Club Penguin: I Don't Play Club Penguin Anymore, This Is The Last Thing I Did On That Game: 1. AWW I FORGOT TO GET THAT PIN! OH WELL, I'LL JUST NOT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE -FAKE SIGH- #2 Pirate101: Nah Well... I Still Play It, I'm Just To Lazy to Lvl Up Past Lvl 5... #3 Wizard101: Same As Pirate101. #4 Slenderman: Game= Only One Note o.o Finally #5:World Of Warcraft: Ehhh I Guess The Same Thing As Pirate101 And Wizard101. Soooo... What Are Your Guys Storys?

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anyone Play World Of Warcraft, Slederman, Wizard101, Pirate101, Or Club Penguin? Then Click Here!

I play W101. I am still generally into it, as I am level 89. I hate Club Penguin, Pirate101 wasn't for me, I want to play World Of Warcraft but I dunno.... and I never heard of the game Slederman.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anyone Play World Of Warcraft, Slederman, Wizard101, Pirate101, Or Club Penguin? Then Click Here!

Eh, w101 is boring, not to mention difficult. P101 ROCKS!!!! It is fun even if you only get a tiny bit for free! Besides, the companions are funny! Especially Mormo IMO. (Water moles for the win XD)

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

I used to play club penguin..like when it first came out. lol

and I've played slender only with my friends and refuse to play it alone...lol
    our record is 6 notes ^ ^

IGN: Toxic Ammie

I Once Started Playing Slenderman At 10:53pm, 11:08- YES FINALLY I GOT A NOTE!! *Turns Around Person In Game* Slenderman-BOO! Me:NOOOOOO....!!! -Game Over, Play Again?- Me: YESS AGAIN!! MUST GET SECOND NOTE!!! 5 minutes later- Me: Oh Not Again! -Runs Through Slender Man In Game And Runs Away-
    IGN: It Doesn't Matter Anymore... The Game Is Over... I'm Empty , I'm Dead...

Oh Cool! Whats Your Wizards Name?

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

My wizard 101 character is Katherine Strongshield (lvl 54)
    Pirate 101 is Katherine Richardson (lvl 11) and Tiny Victoria Silver (lvl 50)
    I haven't played Club Penguin since like 2007

@jaaaaaaaaack Cool : ) I Wish W101 made It Easier To Add People, So I Could Add You : (

EmoPatch is offline Amateur Gamer

I played slenderman alone with my friend, and we didn't get any pages on our first time, but when we were wandering around trying to find the first one, he came out of no where and scared us so much, we both shrieked like little girls and slammed our lap top shut, but we were playing in the dark so we just sat there in darkness, then screamed again and ran to turn on the light. It was a bad gameplay. T^T xD But i played again and got 3! so thats a good start! I'd rather just watch pewdiepie play it tho.
    ~I Am Addicted To Chipotle...^~^
    IGN: Pätch

xD Sometime I Cant Tell If Slenderman Is Scary Because He Comes Out Of Nowhere Or The Way He Looks... -Or What He Does o.o-
    EmoPatch likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast