Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Anyone Play Aura Kingdom?

Default Anyone Play Aura Kingdom?

Open beta for Aura Kingdom started the 6th just wondering if anyone else plays.
    That game has been stealing all my time.
    Meow.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Anyone Play Aura Kingdom?

Hmm. Sounds interesting. *Google searches*

Initial reaction: Cell shaded anime style graphics? Looks absolutely beautiful! Have to continue my research.

Could I bother you for your own in depth review? Mostly interested in character balancing and leveling curve. Like is one class more op then another and is this like every single other anime MMO where you level up to level 20 easily and then after that it is like hitting a brick wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Like is one class more op then another and is this like every single other anime MMO where you level up to level 20 easily and then after that it is like hitting a brick wall?
    Character balance for pvp?
    Leveling is fairly quick, starts slowing down a lot around 40.
    I believe content so far only goes to lvl 50 but current the level cap is 75.

Not very good at reviews
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Yes, through my research it seems what you say is exactly true. But yeah, if you can touch a bit on the pvp balancing. From what I have read, the game is basically a straight race to the level cap and then basically all pvp for better gear. I hear that the game has some pay to win items in the market place as well. It seems very interesting but the reviews that I have read say that you can reach level 40 in 1 day and max out within 3 days. Seems a bit too casual for me.

Actually haven't tried pvp yet, so I'm not sure if this is accurate sorry, but from what I've heard from my guild is that its based a lot on what you've spent your skill points on and the equipment you have. I asked if there were any op classes and they said the class Bard is op but remember its a beta so there will most likely be re-balances. I didn't think there were pay to win items in the market place...I know there is equipment but it's all pretty bad. Yeah leveling up too 40 is pretty quick but it starts getting slower, there's also many achievements that can take your time if you want to do them. I'm lvl 46, to level up I need 3,936,643xp with an average quest giving 128,369xp. Maxing out within 3 days would probably be extremely difficult with content only going up to 50 (guess it depends on how much you play)

Why don't you just give it a try
    Egg Zachly likes this.

I may just do that after finishing the new content that comes with tomorrow's update. Also, what about the pets? Do you buy them or do you catch them like Pokémon style?
    IDontEvenKnowYou likes this.

Well there are 3 you get from the main quest line. They are called Eidolon.
    I believe its one at lvl 10, 25, and 40 or around those.
    You don't catch them no, they can be pretty hard to get and there are several ways to get one...
    Extremely rare rewards from chests can give you an Eidolon Key which will give you the Eidolon it's for. You also have very rare chance of getting Key Fragments, 10 fragments make a key, but they all have to be for the same Eidolon. You can also buy key fragments from the "Loyalty Shop" and you get loyalty points from achievements but it costs a lot for one. Lvl 4 guilds can fight a very strong Eidolon in their Guild Hall at certain times which has a chance to give you a key or fragments. There's a couple other ways to get them.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Wow, this game looks awesome. I'll have to try it out. 8]
    IDontEvenKnowYou likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast