Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Your Favorite Places In The World

In light of current events, a happy-moment break is needed every now and then. I was going through some files, and I found a few pictures of places (perhaps even moments in time), that really made an emotional impression on me.

So here's the question: What are your top 3 favorite places in the world? Preferably places you have visited so as to prevent certain romanticized places from falsely complimented, even if briefly or only one, but a place that was and is always memorable. It's also alright if you didn't like the place as a whole but there was one part of it that you did enjoy. If you're able, Google a few pictures and post them!

*** PLEASE do not post personal, identifiable pictures since it'll probably get me in trouble. If you do, keep it to something that does not give landmarks as to say HEY HERE I AM as stalkers are a dime a dozen nowadays ***

These were a few that were quite memorable, but I won't list their names.

I had to do it. It's a Bugatti Veyron. Not the prettiest nor fastest, but the most expensive car in the world as of 2010 :] Can't figure out why this owner would trust parking this by the sidewalk...

As for my favorite places:

1. Carmel, California: Had to Google cause all of mine included either one of us D;

2. Cannes, France: Too long ago, couldn't find any of my own pictures anymore.

3. Half Moon Bay, California: Same as Carmel P:

If you can't tell, I have a real thing for beaches P:
    Last edited by Pandamonaeus; 03-13-2011 at 05:24 PM.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Your Favorite Places In The World

Ireland XD .... And I'm not saying that because of the approaching holiday... I was there for a bit while as a kid and what I remember of it was it seemed far more simple there in regards to going about the day... But that might have had more to do with who I was with as well. There's lots of old things there too... very old places and quite a bit of history just all over... even still Shepard's. And it's called the Emerald Isle for a good reason XD I'll search for some pictures on Google in a bit here and upload them... I can't do it on Google Chrome, I have to use Firefox for any uploading....hmmm... Nvm... can't upload a picture saved to my lap top...It keeps asking for a URL instead..
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 03-13-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I have not traveled anywhere outside of the U.S. But I have been to two different beaches. And I also visited Disney World. I do want to visit Canada, Greece, South Africa, Hawaii, Ireland, and England.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Inua is offline Master Gamer

I have to say Japan, China, and a secret place. :3
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Brazil, Miami and Orlando...

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

chocolatemonke is offline Explorer

Cape Cod, New Hampshire, England and Disney World ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ella Sparkleflower View Post
    Brazil, Miami and Orlando...
    Brazil... Did you go to Rio de Janeiro? I really want to go there and we might wind up going in a month or two but that requires a bit more research!

Nice places everyone P: I've heard good things about Ireland as well. Another place I'd really love to visit is Switzerland o.O.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

London - the South Bank of the Thames - great views, good cafes and lots of awesome FREE galleries.
    Barcelona - the city itself is a work of art and the atmosphere is so relaxed.
    Beijing - so much history, so much to do but the best thing is just wondering around the old side streets (hutongs).

sorry no pics

Quote Originally Posted by Holton View Post
    London - the South Bank of the Thames - great views, good cafes and lots of awesome FREE galleries.
    Barcelona - the city itself is a work of art and the atmosphere is so relaxed.
    Beijing - so much history, so much to do but the best thing is just wondering around the old side streets (hutongs).

sorry no pics
    I have been to Beijing, but not for almost... 5 years now? I'd love to go back, but also to some of the smaller cities like Guilin, Suzhou, etc. I was talking with a friend of mine after his trip and he said those had some amazing natural wonders as opposed to man-made.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

1. California, USA
    2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    3. New York City, USA
    4. Washington D.C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast